Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

'ASIB' Soundtrack Release date

PlastiscGuy

Featured Posts

Schizophonic
5 minutes ago, ThunderSwallow said:

But fans 

But fans who participated in the filming did said there are more than 6-7 songs...

let it be 6 or 7 but it will not contain 15 different songs by gaga. not even half of it maybe.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
S0436

Is that 4-7 solo Gaga tracks and then a few duets with Bradley and then his solo tracks?  It could work out at 10 original songs with Gaga on it then, which is fine with me.

Ziggy
On 8/17/2018 at 11:07 AM, gag said:

If it misses the Grammy cut off date by 5 days I'm flying to Santa Monica to confront Interscope DIRECTLY :nails:

It's WB not Interscope in charge of the release date for that since it's their movie.

scallywally

Shame about missing the grammys they seem not to have as much faith in it than we do. :giveup: I dont get this 2020 grammys thing because if they had faith for then theyd have faith now. No big single either and messing around with the date its all such sad news.  Just bring it out ASAP for us to enjoy. **** the awards. 

Arturo
7 minutes ago, scallywally said:

Shame about missing the grammys they seem not to have as much faith in it than we do. :giveup: I dont get this 2020 grammys thing because if they had faith for then theyd have faith now. No big single either and messing around with the date its all such sad news.  Just bring it out ASAP for us to enjoy. **** the awards. 

What? If anything moving it to the 2020 Grammys competition means that have a LOT of faith in it. Because it means they think the soundtrack is good enough to be a contender at an awards show taking place over a year after release. 

James Gibson
19 minutes ago, Arturo said:

What? If anything moving it to the 2020 Grammys competition means that have a LOT of faith in it. Because it means they think the soundtrack is good enough to be a contender at an awards show taking place over a year after release. 

Humm, in the awards season the Grammy for the soundtrack films really means nothing to them. They're focused on the Golden Globes and the Oscars (unless it's in the main categories). The contract was probably to release the soundtrack alongside the film as not to spoil the film. But it doesn't mean they won't be happy the soundtrack winning some in 2020

Arturo
2 minutes ago, James Gibson said:

Humm, in the awards season the Grammy for the soundtrack films really means nothing to them. They're focused on the Golden Globes and the Oscars (unless it's in the main categories). The contract was probably to release the soundtrack alongside the film as not to spoil the film. But it doesn't mean they won't be happy the soundtrack winning some in 2020

I know Warner Brothers / Bradley probably aren’t looking at the Grammys in the long run as they are focused on the movie itself but Interscope and Gaga’s team sure are. I’m sure they would have pushed for a regular 1 week before the movie release if they thought the only chance at snagging a Grammy for either Soundtrack or Song WFVM was in the 2019 awards. But instead Interscope opted for the very unusual same day as the film release. Also we don’t have to compete against the best selling album of the year, TGS so that’s a plus.

TheodoreRx
On ‎8‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 11:40 AM, ryanripley said:

Thor: Ragnarok has a 23 song soundtrack, most movie soundtracks are between 15-25 songs and people who have seen the movie said they only sing about 3 or 4 times meaning it's not a musical

3-4 times? I thought we knew of Heal Me, The Shallow, a Bradley solo, I'll Never Love Again?, That Thing You Do?, and a few more tracks? ASIB has been confirmed as a backstage musical so who said it only has 3-4 songs? 

TheodoreRx
On ‎8‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 1:02 PM, smitherz said:

there is no way in hell they’re missing the Grammy deadline this year. If they do, they’re in direct competition with Lion King for next year. They don’t want that smoke. 

Is Lion King even going to have any original music though? I thought it was just going to be covers of the original songs? 

BlingNotTheMusic
On 8/18/2018 at 9:40 AM, ryanripley said:

Thor: Ragnarok has a 23 song soundtrack, most movie soundtracks are between 15-25 songs and people who have seen the movie said they only sing about 3 or 4 times meaning it's not a musical

They only sing 3 or 4 times? Where do the other 30 songs come from then? :cryga:

ryanripley
2 hours ago, TheodoreRx said:

3-4 times? I thought we knew of Heal Me, The Shallow, a Bradley solo, I'll Never Love Again?, That Thing You Do?, and a few more tracks? ASIB has been confirmed as a backstage musical so who said it only has 3-4 songs? 

people who saw the movie said that lol just don't expect it to be a full blown musical

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

ThunderSwallow
7 minutes ago, TheodoreRx said:

link?

I’ve seen two videos from this girl but I could only find this shorter one right now. She even mentioned there will be an acoustic or whatever version of the Shallow.

Archived