Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

'ASIB' Soundtrack Release date

PlastiscGuy

Featured Posts

BlingNotTheMusic
4 hours ago, ryanripley said:

good thing they have grammys the year after too

Oh perfect! Whew, when the buzz has died down and everyone is focusing on The Lion King. :trollga:

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AndrewGr

Where is the 2nd trailer tho? I NEED another song snippet like... now.

200.gif

Rifek
Just now, AndrewGr said:

Where is the 2nd trailer tho? I NEED another song snippet like... now.

200.gif

I messaged two days ago the Warner Bros Argentina account which confirmed the release date od the first trailer and they answered that they didn't get the info about 2nd trailer yet.

I bet it's coming around the Venice festival date or early September

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

ryanripley
1 hour ago, Acsnpdx8 said:

Yet it has a soundtrack with 19 songs from the leading cast and potentially 34 for physical version:oprah:

IMO, a pre-order in late Aug with 2-3 instant download songs would hype up the people who are going to see it anyway and then performances after the release can appeal to both them and people who weren’t planning on seeing it. But it’s cool WB, I’ll keep my marketing degree. 

Thor: Ragnarok has a 23 song soundtrack, most movie soundtracks are between 15-25 songs and people who have seen the movie said they only sing about 3 or 4 times meaning it's not a musical

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

ryanripley
48 minutes ago, Acsnpdx8 said:

Oh perfect! Whew, when the buzz has died down and everyone is focusing on The Lion King. :trollga:

TGS is still charting yet it came out in dec 2017 and it'll be at the 2019 grammys lol

an oscar win will help boost the grammys chance by a lot so

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Max Vandeburg
7 hours ago, Rifek said:

I bet it's coming around the Venice festival date or early September

Since we'll not be getting a single from the soundtrack before its release, I think it's possible that we'll get the second trailer by August 30th, along with the pre-order announcement. It would make a lot of sense.

aaronyoji

can't things be released by october 5 and still be eligible for the next grammys? or did the date change, i am confusion 

S0436

Nominations will be announced in all 84 categories on Wednesday, Dec. 5 and will honor recordings released between Oct. 1, 2017 and Sept. 30, 2018.

MrHappy
On 8/17/2018 at 7:08 PM, GaGaAst said:

Just hope the shallow comes before Grammy deadline 

Grammy when ? 

illbekind

Theres 15 original songs, the extra 4 are sound byte recordings from the main songs in the movie as they were recorded live and are different to the studio versions.

S0436
25 minutes ago, illbekind said:

Theres 15 original songs, the extra 4 are sound byte recordings from the main songs in the movie as they were recorded live and are different to the studio versions.

I thought 19 was too good to be true.  

Do you know if the only solo Bradley songs are the two we heard from the trailer?  :laughga:

Schizophonic
27 minutes ago, illbekind said:

just to be very clear about that. it doesnt say 15 original songs, it said tracks. and in a movie its most likely to happen that one main song is on the tracklist like 3-4 times ... for example if the plot is that she writes a song and sings it halfway to herself in the movie - that would made version 1 of it like a 30 seconds summing, version two of it would be when she first sing it to bradleys character for example at the piano and a 3rd version of it would be the first time she sang it on a stage and maybe even there not the full song. and possible is that there are reprises and versions of another person sings a song of hers in the plot or whatever the plot is going to be.

in the end we will have like 4-5 full gaga songs. not more.

ThunderSwallow

But fans 

23 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

just to be very clear about that. it doesnt say 15 original songs, it said tracks. and in a movie its most likely to happen that one main song is on the tracklist like 3-4 times ... for example if the plot is that she writes a song and sings it halfway to herself in the movie - that would made version 1 of it like a 30 seconds summing, version two of it would be when she first sing it to bradleys character for example at the piano and a 3rd version of it would be the first time she sang it on a stage and maybe even there not the full song. and possible is that there are reprises and versions of another person sings a song of hers in the plot or whatever the plot is going to be.

in the end we will have like 4-5 full gaga songs. not more.

But fans who participated in the filming did said there are more than 6-7 songs...

Archived