Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

GGD Name-Dropped, Gaga Rumor Further 'Affirmed'

Guest Blue Madonna

Featured Posts

Just now, Mirages said:

Inb4 plot twist it's @Blue Madonna messing with us :ladyhaha:

Thatd be funny if be here for that... Better then the actual **** trying to act all defensive and everything when we all know it's made up :classy:

SHHHH EDIT IT MODS BAN HA

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

$20 says nothing happens tomorrow and y'all gays are bored asf so someone had to start rumors and unnecessary drama. hasn't school started back up for you guys? 

StarstruckIllusion

Welp, unsurprisingly, they were wrong. 

radioactive

They’re basically saying what every stan wants to hear... that vmas prediction... sure joanne :sure:

yes and

if he was a true insider, he would never try to prove yourself. 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

so where is shee...i dont see nothing, is my wifi not working only for gaga social media cuz i must be missing the news about her music today

imma cut a bitch

MaryJaneHolland
34 minutes ago, vanus said:

so where is shee...i dont see nothing, is my wifi not working only for gaga social media cuz i must be missing the news about her music today

She delayed it one minute before it was meant to drop :diane: Tea for the stand would never lie :diane:

beaublue

ANYONE can say someone has “set dates” because it’s such a general statement. I can say some random person on the street has set dates for things they’re going to do, it’s not “insider info” I can’t wait till nothing happens so we can write them off.

2 hours ago, Blue Madonna said:

So I'm sure y'all saw the #1 thread...

But the account has responded to 'the hate comments' on GGD... :wtfga:

Also some other tweets from earlier...

Reveal hidden contents

mess at them thinking she's not constantly snatching wigs :reductive:

Well okay.... what a mess :poot:

This almost confirms that they are on GGD which means multiple things... they could just be a LM trying to cruelly hype others. This is probs most likely tbh :interestinga:

But on the other hand this is a fairly popular rumor account so I doubt that they would speak so confidently about Gaga like that if they weren't sure... rumor accounts (including this one) usually post more ambiguously. Idk I don't want to get hyped but I just don't see why the would risk the trust of so many followers by saying something so confidently just for it to be proven false. 

I guess we'll see... :stalkga:

I hate it how they address themselves as 'we', like it's a company.

It's just one lonely and bored gay trying to fill his summer by inventing rumours. 

Hopefully I'm wrong. He said enigma will be coming 1*/1*/18 so we shall see.

MeloArtDramaPop

At least it’s not some random date, we will know if theyre a fake by tomorrow anyway!

Monsterish

This insiders are annoying af and they like to play the victim :messga: Just silent them, block them, ignore them 

moonboywow

Anyway stream epiphany by Jin on YouTube while enjoying rumor threads and not being rude to people like that. 

Archived