Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you like Richy's choreo?

SWhaaaat

Featured Posts

Babel
20 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I prefer Laurieann Gibson....She did make the iconic Judas, Bad Romance and Telephone choreos. 

Richy created Bad Romance choreo 

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KatieJudasGaga4
1 minute ago, Vegas said:

No he didn't, Laurieann did all the choreo from Just Dance to You and I, he worked on the choreo, but she was the main choreographer. Ricky took control on Marry The Night.

SWhaaaat
1 minute ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

No he didn't, Laurieann did all the choreo from Just Dance to You and I, he worked on the choreo, but she was the main choreographer. Ricky took control on Marry The Night.

If he created Marry The Night choreo, props to him cause that choreo is amazing

41 minutes ago, Nicogly said:

what do u mean by that

Maybe he/she means that huddle/spinning thing they did at Super Bowl and in John Wayne. Idk

River
1 hour ago, Nicogly said:

what do u mean by that

RRKIld.gif

This kind of thing, the Gagazord (comes from the Megazord from Power Rangers) :awkney:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

VOLANTIS
1 hour ago, SWhaaaat said:

Should Gaga get another choreographer to work with him so she can have better choreo without having to fire him

Oh definitely. I'm here for teamwork since he'd have someone else's input on it. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

1 hour ago, Vegas said:

He didn't. That's a common misconception. He was there during the creation but the genius was all Laurianne's.

Mirages

Nah Boom Kack did it better, she might have been difficult but her work was amazing 

I'm the bitch that's fragile

TheSlash

I don't think his choreo is bad, but rather complicated. I used to have no problem learning the early choreos like Bad Romance, Alejandro, Telephone or BTW, but with the current ones, starting with G.U.Y it's gotten pretty hard to even follow the moves :saladga: . And that's a problem for me, 'cause I practice them to loose some weight, bc I'm not the fittest person on earth ( :huntyga: ).  I would like to see more simple choreos with no bone-breaking moves like they're now :selena: .

Ew, David!

Honestly i dont care for Gaga dancing, since she's having so much trouble with fibromialgia and her hip i've shifted my expectation to her real good qualities, which is her singing, song writing and putting a fantastic show always

MaryJaneHolland

I mean, he is okay-ish :huntyga:

He seems really sweet, but Gaga needs to distant him fro mher choreographies. Seems like Gaga is really into giving her shows a complete feel and wants to dance, but she also has a broken hip. She needs choreos that will be easy, yet don't look spasm-y like Richy's :huntyga:

MaryJaneHolland
7 hours ago, ryanripley said:

he's alright but she needs to dance less

She needs to include more acting and stage props in her shows. 

Here's a perfect example of that. 

AshIey

I think he’s great and has some pretty creative choreographies. I loved the ones they did at the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show.

Archived