💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I disagree with this..

KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

KatieJudasGaga4

This list was based on Popularity, Sales, Chart positions & "fan favorites".

In my opinion Judas & LoveGame should be higher than Million Reasons

And Poker Face should be #1, it was massive, has more sales, charted higher ww and spent more weeks on charts.

What do you guys think?

KatieJudasGaga4
4 minutes ago, Rumours1977 said:

I prefer MR as a song, but in terms of sales, chart positions and longevity, LoveGame should be higher than MR.

joannesrats

Neither Judas or LoveGame did better in chart position or sales than MR. Also, BR is her biggest song. Period. 

Delulu Rogers

dwuw and the cure should come after G.U.Y and MTN. They had more longevity than those other ones. Poker face might have had more sales but BR is more iconic and a bigger fan favourite 

KatieJudasGaga4
6 minutes ago, PhillipBagshaw said:

Neither Judas or LoveGame did better in chart position or sales than MR. Also, BR is her biggest song. Period. 

Lol, no, Judas & LoveGame reached the top 10 in over 20 countries while Million Reasons only peaked the top 10 in less than 5 countries.....Also, Judas sold 2 million and LoveGame 3 million and MR 1.5 million. Also, Bad Romance only sold 12 million while Poker Face sold 14 million, stayed in charts for like a year in some countries, while BR couldn't....so Period.

KatieJudasGaga4
2 minutes ago, ChrisC said:

dwuw and the cure should come after G.U.Y and MTN. They had more longevity than those other ones. Poker face might have had more sales but BR is more iconic and a bigger fan favourite 

But this list is more based on sales and charts and certifications. BR is more of a fan fave, but PF has more success

adamsenigma
4 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

But this list is more based on sales and charts and certifications. BR is more of a fan fave, but PF has more success

But Bad Romance is literally Gaga's magnus opus, everyone thinks of that song instantly when someone namedrops her. BR is THAT song. 

KatieJudasGaga4
1 minute ago, adammonroe said:

But Bad Romance is literally Gaga's magnus opus, everyone thinks of that song instantly when someone namedrops her. BR is THAT song. 

Yes, Ik, but in terms of success, sales, certification and chart positions PF is her biggest hit, but BR is her most known song.

shoful

Is anyone else questioning how low DWUW is. I thought it was a lot higher. How is it below Perfect Illusion and Marry the Night? Like I love those somgs more but did anyone even buy or know them lol. 

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

ryanripley

i think MR being her most streamed song had a bigger impact than sales

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Andrea B
1 hour ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Lol, no, Judas & LoveGame reached the top 10 in over 20 countries while Million Reasons only peaked the top 10 in less than 5 countries.....Also, Judas sold 2 million and LoveGame 3 million and MR 1.5 million. Also, Bad Romance only sold 12 million while Poker Face sold 14 million, stayed in charts for like a year in some countries, while BR couldn't....so Period.

last time I checked in the charts thread someone said that MR has sold 1.8m 

The Z

Off topic (a little bit) but people know Poker Face a lot more than Bad Romance. Poker Face is & will always be her biggest hit & one of the biggest hits... EVER. 

PartySick
1 hour ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I prefer MR as a song, but in terms of sales, chart positions and longevity, LoveGame should be higher than MR.

It's her top songs, not her best selling songs. Besides sales =/= quality.

I agree with this list aside from the dust paid to certain songs. Swine is still my favorite song, rivaled only by Joanne and Dope but I think Dope may be her actual best song. If I injected my opinion into this list, it'd look more like this:

Spoiler

01) Bad Romance (hands down her most iconic song)

02) Dope (her most personal song to date addressing her weakness in a moment of great trauma and expressing that emotion as a soul crushing, slurred apology ballad)

03) Born This Way (iconic lyrics, an LGBT+ battle/rejoice song)

04) Poker Face (great production, Michael Jackson said it was "written by a genius" :heart:)

05) Joanne (a contender for her most personal song, an emotional look into her family life)

06) Just Dance (her first single, pure bop with great lyrics and production)

07) Paparazzi (great production and lyrics like most songs from The Fame. Consistently creative and dark performances)

08) The Edge of Glory (the power ballad of the century when not in pop song form)

09) Marry the Night (Paper Gangsta's younger, more rebellious sister in a way. Great as a pop song, beautiful as a ballad)

10) Million Reasons (iconic gp favorite, beautiful song)

11) Do What U Want (production and vocal abilities being shown off)

12) Til It Happens to You (the heart wrenching message and emotion)

13) Lush Life (I know it's a cover but it's so her and always sung beautifully)

14) Scheiße (iconic fan favorite, creative gibberish, and a battle song for the girls)

15) Alejandro (great production)

16) Paper Gangsta (dusting herself off while spitting fire bars)

17) Grigio Girls (another contender for her most personal song, this time as a quick view into her social life. Great production. While the lyrics range from simple to a bit weird, the emotion is consistently bittersweet, especially after Sonja's passing)

18) The Cure (A BOP)

19) Just Another Day (delivery, emotion, and production. Simplicity done right. It needs to be featured in a movie at some point!)

20) Sexxx Dreams (for the production but mainly the concept - singing/speaking to her lover/SO. It's such a well crafted song)

Based purely on what I think her most well crafted, well produced, well written, and well performed songs are. #MusicNotTheBling :gaycat:

🖤

Archived