Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga posts about Aretha

Rifek

Featured Posts

Woolfsmck

Aretha was one of the few singers who could wow the audience without a band or microphone...Just her voice was amazing all by itself

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

ThunderSwallow
3 hours ago, KleinGa said:

Surprised she didnt post a photo of herself :huntyga:

She should do that to MADdon’tNa’s 60th BD but not this legendary soul. This is a great lost to whoever loves music. 

shoful

Thats it single cancelled. Tribute rehearsals in maximum overdrive!!

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

SpeechIess
24 minutes ago, ThunderSwallow said:

She should do that to MADdon’tNa’s 60th BD but not this legendary soul. This is a great lost to whoever loves music. 

"MADdon'tNa's" :giveup:

Woolfsmck
7 hours ago, doppelganger said:

RIP Aretha 

inb4 Gaga scraps LG6 and make a soul album. 

I'm not sure how well a "soul" album would be received since that type of music has its origins in black history... 

A tribute would likely be well received.. 

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Borislshere
2 minutes ago, Woolfsmck said:

I'm not sure how well a "soul" album would be received since that type of music has its origins in black history... 

I think she has the voice for it, kind of like Amy Winehouse. She also had a very soulful voice and pulled of the genre well. I'd love for at least one soul/ slow r&b Gaga song. I'm confident she'd be able to pull it off and not disrespect the genre. 

Woolfsmck
3 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

I think she has the voice for it, kind of like Amy Winehouse. She also had a very soulful voice and pulled of the genre well. I'd love for at least one soul/ slow r&b Gaga song. I'm confident she'd be able to pull it off and not disrespect the genre. 

I agree, it's not a matter of ability or disrespect tho....Winehouse didn't have many fans from the soul community...Like Iggy doesn't get many rap fans...

doppelganger
3 hours ago, Woolfsmck said:

It’s a joke. I wouldn’t even want gaga to tribute Aretha. It’ll be a huge controversy. Beyonce is a far better choice. 

KleinGa
12 hours ago, ThunderSwallow said:

Stop with the hate on Madonna. It doesnt make you a cool kid :triggered:

and dont call yourself a music lover if you dont respect Madonna :triggered:

Archived