đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG6 Lead Single in November, then ENIGMA

ShayCristoforo

Featured Posts

monketsharona
2 minutes ago, SJAG said:

She can promote A Star is Born during September/October, and keep in mind Bradley has a main character role as well as being the director, so wouldn't he promote his own film with interviews without Gaga too?

He actually already did at some events presenting the movie, so yeah she doesn't need to show up at everything... I'd say only key events (like main premieres, talk show interviews)

1 minute ago, monketsharona said:

He actually already did at some events presenting the movie, so yeah she doesn't need to show up at everything... I'd say only key events (like main premieres, talk show interviews)

Exactly

Bolkins

Who knows but I recon it will be this year at some point. It seems like it has been worked on and teased already for months (the boys noize stuff was back in April), so at this point you’d expect it to be pretty much good to go. Now these pictures that are getting us talking about it, why now wait until 2019?

Maybe shes just planning on dragging out this teasing for months to come, but I feel like it would probably back fire. We’d build the album up to be the holy grail of Pop, it would have very high expectations to meet and probably would fall short and she’d have another AP mess.

River
1 hour ago, ShayCristoforo said:

I think that'd be great. My hesitance is time. You think they have time to incorporate LG6 fully into Enigma at this point?

Of course!

ASIB promo will be short, from Venice until 4-5 weeks after the cinema premier. one or two singles max with simple videos that contains simple visuals and footage from the movie and that's it actually, at the end it's a soundtrack and not an album.. the major promo is for the movie itself and not for the music..

So like by middle November she's free..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

joannesrats
2 hours ago, monketsharona said:

Yeah it looks sooooooo Ally 

Girl it was a joke :poot:

Archived