Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Cat Power ft. Lana del Rey - Woman

tomsches

Featured Posts

baptism

I love Cat Power and I love this song. So wonderful. Lana is barely present on the track mostly providing back-up vocals, but she sounds great on it too. They just toured together so I assume this is the result of that. 

JazzGa

Cat's voice sounds pretty good but Lana has such a unique quality to her voice. All of her ad libs and harmonies outshine Cat's main melody :flutter:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

beaublue

Lana doesn’t even have a verse... seriously wtf is up with these collabs? Lana is TOO GOOD to be singing backing vocals for ANYONE

wahkeenasitka
1 hour ago, Satans Ex Wife said:

Cat's voice sounds pretty good but Lana has such a unique quality to her voice. All of her ad libs and harmonies outshine Cat's main melody :flutter:

Her name is Chan. 

Poissonche

I love the song, Cat Power never disappoints. And Lana's voice sounds good when we can hear it. However, I'm a bit disappointed because what I was hyped for was a full-fledged feature from Lana, not background vocals. Still happy they worked together on such a good song.

The Fame

I've never heard of this Cat Power person (band?), but that song was very captivating. I like the voice and the vibe. I was impressed and I'll be checking out her/their other work. Thanks for the share! 

Archived