Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

USA Today: Creepy, distorted Gaga pics have fans excited over "new era"

thehanyo

Featured Posts

Weasel
57 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

As much as I want to believe that this is for a new era, and as much as I'd like to be proven wrong, a big part of me thinks that this is just a photoshoot she did.

Ok but like, why would she post those pics if they were for a magazine? Surely, the magazine would want to have the ''reveal''. 

baptism

I hate when journalists get jobs writing about things that they have no idea what they're talking about. Party Monster.... dear ****ing God wake up.

joannesrats

The pictures can't be for a magazine as she wouldn't be allowed to post pictures without the magazine's permission, and she would most likely state that they're for a magazine.

If they were for Enigma, she would have said so. I also doubt that they would be shooting interludes and stuff yet, but I don't know the timeline on stuff like that. 

It's unlikely that this is just for her Instagram, it's way too out there and the photographer posted it on his Instagram as well, and he's more of a director than a photographer anyways so this could be an interlude, or it could be a MV. 

Only time will tell :vegas:

ALSO if this was for Enigma it would have most likely been shot by I&V.

Archived