Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
throwback

Shane doesn't listen to Gaga because he is a straight man

dit

Featured Posts

He is literally serving every closeted gay who stans Gaga but doesn't want to blow their cover so they promote her by talking about what a good person she is but make sure to mention that they don't like her music. This was so me :lmao:or I would say "yeah not a fan of her music usually but she has this one song (insert song) it's pretty good...you should check it out" and it would always be a new single because I want to promote her and give her extra sales :lmao:

Moebius

That popped on my timeline and I was LIVINGGGGG :lmao:

The Most Popular Girls in School megarate is cancelled!

Ryusei

Gotta love all the youtubers where everyone is like: only a matter of time before they come out and then the youtuber denies it and denies it and eventually they do their "YES I'M GAY/BI/TRANS/A/Etc." video lol

Musery

TSUNAMI

I was openly Little Monster even when I was closeted. I had Gaga posters on a wall and was lying to my mom I was banging girls in the pink walled room with Gaga posters on it. I was so extra even as a faked straight

LOVE JUNKIE

oml this reminds me of when I would check to see if guys at my high school liked lady gaga on facebook bc I figured they were probably not straight if they did :ladyhaha:

Spoiler

it was usually accurate :toofunny:

on a three day bender

ARTPOPSTER

I love Shane. These past couple of years, he has really come out of his shell and been the true him. 

Helxig

Man being closeted really ****s with a person. I remember having these awful, self hating tendencies too. So glad the world is slowly changing for the better and people can accept and express themselves more freely.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

9 minutes ago, JFK said:

I was openly Little Monster even when I was closeted. I had Gaga posters on a wall and was lying to my mom I was banging girls in the pink walled room with Gaga posters on it. I was so extra even as a faked straight

OMG I am HOWLING :lmao::lmao: :lmao: 

Spoiler

99c64cdcedc94ac1a63b9ddc75fe55c4--wolf-s

monketsharona

Men who are always in need to say how much they are straight are often the gayest of them :oops:

Archived