💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Rumor: Gaga coming tomorrow

BabylonHooker

Featured Posts

theahsfan
22 minutes ago, Star said:

They could and they CAN. Are you forgetting that this is Lady Gaga we are talking about? You do know that she added Heavy Metal Lover the last minute before the release of Born This Way album?

You are the one who need to stop entertaining the ideas.

BUT THIS ISN'T A LADY GAGA ALBUM, IT'S A MOVIE SOUNDTRACK. THE SCENES ARE DONE. THEY HAVE TO ADHERE TO SONGS THAT MATCH THE SCENES THEY SHOT AND THEY'RE NOT JUST GONNA RANDOMLY ADD A WHOLE ASS ORCHESTRA LAST MINUTE, AS WELL AS TRUMPETS. 

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

BUT THIS ISN'T A LADY GAGA ALBUM, IT'S A MOVIE SOUNDTRACK. THE SCENES ARE DONE. THEY HAVE TO ADHERE TO SONGS THAT MATCH THE SCENES THEY SHOT AND THEY'RE NOT JUST GONNA RANDOMLY ADD A WHOLE ASS ORCHESTRA LAST MINUTE, AS WELL AS TRUMPETS. 

FINALLY someone talking some sense 

Drin Lon
6 hours ago, nerdfacekillah said:

hahahahaah ckemi:poot: shqiptar jam:huntyga:

E di, e pash te komentet lart :stalkga:

How are u doing hun, ketu jeton apo jasht :lolly:

nerdfacekillah
57 minutes ago, Drin Lon said:

E di, e pash te komentet lart :stalkga:

How are u doing hun, ketu jeton apo jasht :lolly:

ketu jetoj ne tiran:cryga:

If you don’t have any shadows, you’re not standing in the light.

joannesrats
13 hours ago, dit said:

The Cure peaked at #39 on Billboard sisten :cryga: . The song also bombed on radio (37M total audience). However it was not a "real" single in the sense it didnt have promo or an mv so it did ok in general. It did not bomb honestly. 

Oh mess I was looking at the UK chart

SPARTACUS
10 hours ago, theahsfan said:

Yes and also the same Mark who said that the music they were working on was coming this year whilst in the same room as Gaga. And there are literally still 137 days of 2018. 

Well we're hearing today that there may be no single from ASIB, so with no ASIB single to promote, perhaps something LG6-related might be coming in 2018 after all. :awesome:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

Smarticle

guess she came with her instagram photos :emma:

Justice for Grigio Girls!!!

theahsfan
28 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

Well we're hearing today that there may be no single from ASIB, so with no ASIB single to promote, perhaps something LG6-related might be coming in 2018 after all. :awesome:

:oops:

iamjackh

Y’all so toxic.. get a grip. They were right after all. Like I said in my other post, give it chance.. the day isn’t over and I’ve never had a problem with this account. Sending them threats from GGD and saying disgusting comments like ‘catch an infection’ n stuff isn’t appropriate... honestly SHE CAME THRU and made me believe this account more. Y’all should be ashamed of yourself, after the comments I’ve seen now I’m honestly ashamed of being a little monster.... I love gaga to pieces but this fan base is something else...

'Live for what you create and die protecting it' Favourite Gaga Quote!

nerdfacekillah
1 hour ago, Drin Lon said:

Une ne vlore :cryga:

qenke lab:huntyga: dhe une origjinen andej e kam 😜

If you don’t have any shadows, you’re not standing in the light.

2 hours ago, Weasel said:

As expected. Fake insider confirmed :fthis:

:ladyhaha: Couple of leads :ladyhaha:

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

HaveAnOysterBBy

You guys, there’s no way Gaga will surprise release. I’m so over these rumor threads geez :saladga:

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived