💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

I wish Gaga did something like this for 2013 VMAs

Regina George

Featured Posts

SpeechIess
56 minutes ago, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

Honestly I would have preferred her original performance that MTV wouldn’t let her do 

DkqvYPlVAAAChi6.jpg

I SCREAMED THIS PICTURE LMFAOOOOOOO

lrg57gctyc5p.gif

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tyler1992

Gagas put much more effort into her performance, was more meaningful with the opening, and those costume changes of each era slayed every gay in the universe. 

So its a no for me

Irrelevant
5 hours ago, DCgaga said:

I think the rest of us little monsters know something XD

Check the VMA's Instagram, they've been telling us Gaga's gonna perform for like the past week XD

doesn't VMA use Gaga to teas like every year tho

êŽ‘ì•ŒëĄœ 걞얎가 알아 ë„€ home ground

6 hours ago, Irrelevant said:

doesn't VMA use Gaga to teas like every year tho

I don't know, I just started following them XD

But yeah, they said that she would be performing this year, and why would she perform the same songs she's been performing for 2 years? Something's up, and I can feel it! Applause was released a week early (August 13th) due to leaks, so what if the lead single to LG6 is coming out this Friday-Monday? :awesome:

TeenIdle
6 minutes ago, DCgaga said:

I don't know, I just started following them XD

But yeah, they said that she would be performing this year, and why would she perform the same songs she's been performing for 2 years? Something's up, and I can feel it! Applause was released a week early (August 13th) due to leaks, so what if the lead single to LG6 is coming out this Friday-Monday? :awesome:

Don't get your hopes up. MTV does this every year. They want ratings, that's it. 

shoful

This is so not ARTPOP Gaga tho. This is like 2015-2016 Gaga. Like the Victoria Secret Gaga I could see doing this. Its so sexy and elegant for 2013 Gaga tho. That Gaga was weird. Out of this world. Crazy. Raunchy. AND I LOVED IT!

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Huuh, I guess so, I won't get my hopes up incase she doens't make it, but if she does than that's the beginning of a whole Enigma era! <3

lost in limbo

I wish she'd done the original concept. 

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

Noel Sanchez

Whoever made this post should get warning points or whatever you do to people who offend people on this site. 

1. Doesn’t even sound right the way she sang it. 

2. Gaga’s 2013 VMA performance is way better than this. 

3. You need to re-evaluate your taste if you think gaga doing it that way would’ve been better 

4.UNSTAN 

5. 2009 VMAs are untouchable 

Starting out acoustic like that is cool but we still needed the choreo that 2013 had.

I can't stand the 2013 intro, so I guess anything is better.

I'll just pretend I didn't hear when Simon said he is not a fan of the original...

3 hours ago, Noel Sanchez said:

Whoever made this post should get warning points or whatever you do to people who offend people on this site. 

1. Doesn’t even sound right the way she sang it. 

2. Gaga’s 2013 VMA performance is way better than this. 

3. You need to re-evaluate your taste if you think gaga doing it that way would’ve been better 

4.UNSTAN 

5. 2009 VMAs are untouchable 

I don't think he's talking about the vocals. The vocals are awful compared to LG.  He was praising the overall setup of the performance.

Archived