💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Nicki Minaj almost says F-Word

Noah

Featured Posts

"It's some F**ked up s**t" Is what I think she was gonna say.

austincola

Her backlash (if any) wouldn’t have been that bad since it’ll only be from the gays and the straights don’t really support the LGBT community anyways Â đŸ€·đŸ»â€â™‚ïž

River

She was gonna say Fragilisticexpialidocious, those Nekci haters, I swear :saladga:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

monketsharona

Seriously not sure she was about to say that word

Btw I'm gay, am I offended by the F word ? Absolutely not... Only insecure people are offended imo. When you know who you are and what you worth, seriously not even need to care about it

1 minute ago, monketsharona said:

Seriously not sure she was about To said that word

Btw I'm gay, am I offended by the F word ? Absolutely not... Only insecure people are offended imo. When you know who you are and what you worth, seriously not even need to care about it

...thanks for telling people what they should be offended by? 

While we're at this point, let everyone say the N-word, because if you're offended by it - you're weak and have no self-worth. How about instead of telling people that react to it that they're insecure, we tell people who use the f-word how to act.

⟡ ⋆ ËšïœĄâ‹†đŸŠąâ‹† ËšïœĄâ‹†âŸĄ

MarryTheAngel
4 hours ago, Bradley said:

:rip:

I like her music but she would have been much more respectable if she wasn't so controversial, in all the wrong ways.

I actually don't like Cardi B's music that much but I like how she keeps her image clean and focuses on the music.

I think a lot of that has to do with Cardi's management. You can't tell me pre-IoP Cardi wouldn't pull stuff.

Diamond Heart
30 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

That logic is ridiculous.

- 

Back on topic, i dont actually think she was gonna say ******* i think she was gonna say ****. There is plenty to drag Nicki for without resorting to words she 'might' have 'almost' said :rip: 

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

monketsharona
31 minutes ago, Noah said:

...thanks for telling people what they should be offended by? 

I'm not saying anything to anyone, I'm just saying those words are so meaningless, people shouldn't let them hurt. That's people who are saying those words who are weak, not those who are aimed !

nikola
1 hour ago, monketsharona said:

You are so far up nicki's *** that you will ingore everything she does and says.... ******* is a bad word and its used in negative way towards gay people.... It's almost n word for gays

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

monketsharona
13 minutes ago, nikola said:

You are so far up nicki's *** that you will ingore everything she does and says.... ******* is a bad word and its used in negative way towards gay people.... It's almost n word for gays

Did you read my second post ? No. 

Did she say that word ? No.

Archived