W.E. made her rich:madge:

We’re probably a tiny percent of her total net worth 

GP is where the money is at :vegas:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thopekas
3 hours ago, YourCureness said:

In my opinion, her net worth would have been higher if she was serious about merchandising/branching out her brand. Imagine if she launched a beauty line aroung TFM? That could have been a billion dollar investment by now. 

She could also have had launched a clothing line, but she didn't. 

That's true, Kylie is almost a billionaire because of her beauty line, Gaga was at the top of the industry around TFM, a beauty line back then could easily get her earnings much much higher, I can't even imagine the success of such a thing back then, she lost the opportunity to make more money back in the day but after all she did what she wanted most..to sing and perform all over the world and celebrate her success with her fans, that's even better than just making more money :)

YourCureness
4 minutes ago, thopekas said:

That's true, Kylie is almost a billionaire because of her beauty line, Gaga was at the top of the industry around TFM, a beauty line back then could easily get her earnings much much higher, I can't even imagine the success of such a thing back then, she lost the opportunity to make more money back in the day but after all she did what she wanted most..to sing and perform all over the world and celebrate her success with her fans, that's even better than just making more money :)

She's not even doing that anymore... 

But I think Gaga is not really into the business side of her brand. There are times that I wish she is as businessminded as Taylor, Rihanna or Beyonce. You know what I mean? But at the end of the day, she just wants to remain as that Italian girl who really wanted to perform since she was an embryo. 

ShockPop

You know what would make her net worth shoot up? A commercial album cycle. She's made this money without many radio friendly campaigns. 

She could be a billionaire with..

A shoe line (louboutin target market)

A make-up line (focused on what she's known for; eye accessories. Forget all the other junk)

These are all fine ideas.

BUT she doesn't want to be a billionaire. If she did, she would buy a plot of land somewhere and have 10 houses built for $10M each, selling for upwards of $80M each. Thats why oprah got rich. But she clearly has no interest in that.

doppelganger
14 hours ago, Renato Pinheiro said:

Mariah Carey's Net worth $300 Million 

Lady Gaga's Net worth $300 Million

:oprah:

Makes sense. Before Jennifer Lopez broke into the music scene under the management of Benny Medina, singers were not really seen as a “brand”. TLC sold millions in albums and still went bankrupt. Mariah until recently didn’t even own her Sony catalogue even though she wrote her own songs  

Gaga’s also a touring force where Mariah isn’t. 

gagzus
6 hours ago, YourCureness said:

Sis do you expect her not tk spend any money? 426M is her Gross worth, if that makes sense. Lol

I bet she spent around 100M for her Joanne Cowboy hats. 

Net worth is how much money a star has earned without spending they don’t take into account spending I believe because sis was legit in debt for the first 3 years of her career when she was worth like 100M

justanothergay
6 hours ago, gagzus said:

Net worth is how much money a star has earned without spending they don’t take into account spending I believe because sis was legit in debt for the first 3 years of her career when she was worth like 100M

Net worth is how much money you would have if you liquidated all of your assets and paid all of your debts. So if you have a $50,000 house, have only paid $10,000 towards a loan on that house, and you have $20,000 in the bank your net worth would be -50k + 10k + 20k = -$20,000.

that boy that boy that boy that boy that boy That Boy THAT BOY is a MONSTER

Just to be clear net worth it's not what She earned but how much the Lady Gaga Brand is worth right now. The value may decrease

Economy
On 8/15/2018 at 2:56 PM, LeJudas said:

Wow. That's just a guesstimate. Who knows how much she's actually earned so far. 

All these upcoming projects and stuff will surely put her into the 500M+ !  First female billionaire?

I mean it depends what she spends too till then

Economy
On 8/15/2018 at 4:08 PM, Loyalty said:

Here's her past annual earnings:

2010: $62M

2011: $90M

2012: $52M

2013: $80M

2014: $33M

2015: $59M

2016: NA

2017: $50M

TOTAL NET WORTH: $426M (Not counting 2016 since there's no data)

That doesn't take into account what she's spent tho so that number would be total earnings not necessarily her net worth

Archived