💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

She’s been hinting at something for months

Enigma

Featured Posts

Enigma

I think everything is coming together with this shoot.

She’s been dropping hints since Coachella. Remember the Coachella promo vid ? It has those darkGa aesthetics, that PC sound and had the word “soon” flashing several times (the soon part is a reach since it probably was for Coachella but hey)

There are also the JWT interludes, especially the rhino one. Same thing ; darkGa, PC sound.

LG6 is heavily rumoured to have a PC sound so...

Now if we take the pic of Gaga swallowing the octopus, the Rhino Ga one and the new shot, they have obvious similarities. They’re all in black and white and they all are about some body modification OR animals. 

Also remember Gaga said “see you at the Witching Hour” at the end of her Coachella set, which could be a very fitting album / single name for those visuals

So what do you think ?

(Btw please note that I predicted the Vegas residency title one year ago with my username so I’m a reliable fortune teller :vegas:)

xoxo, Nancy Drew

monster4life231

Imagine the DarkGa persona fighting Ally. 

giphy.gif

spread peace - #MJInnocent

Countgagacula

So joanne is back from her grave and became a monster. Imagine its the B side of the album?

<3

Emigrante

Also the one with worms on her, from joanne world tour. 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Vitleysingur
6 minutes ago, monster4life231 said:

Imagine the DarkGa persona fighting Ally. 

giphy.gif one 

Joanne is the one filming:gaycat:

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

Killa

Pc sound... 

That was not pc sound. Nor that even exists. 

Why even i thought this could be an interesting post

Sorry but this feels very different than those visuals

Enigma
2 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

Wait, she said "see you at the witching hour"?

That’s what I remember on the top of my mind but when researching it it says she “mentioned” the witching hour. Idk if anyone remembers well, I was pretty sure it was that

theahsfan
1 minute ago, Enigma said:

That’s what I remember on the top of my mind but when researching it it says she “mentioned” the witching hour. Idk if anyone remembers well, I was pretty sure it was that

Maybe a dark album with a total running time of an hour called "The Witching Hour":huntyga:

ferretti
6 minutes ago, dollardays said:

She's been hinting at something since she was 13, I don't get my hopes up :triggered:

This just made me spit up the cracker I was eating, hahahaha

disco stick tester, inquire within

Thonin Dyn
15 minutes ago, Enigma said:

I think everything is coming together with this shoot.

She’s been dropping hints since Coachella. Remember the Coachella promo vid ? It has those darkGa aesthetics, that PC sound and had the word “soon” flashing several times (the soon part is a reach since it probably was for Coachella but hey)

There are also the JWT interludes, especially the rhino one. Same thing ; darkGa, PC sound.

LG6 is heavily rumoured to have a PC sound so...

Now if we take the pic of Gaga swallowing the octopus, the Rhino Ga one and the new shot, they have obvious similarities. They’re all in black and white and they all are about some body modification OR animals. 

Also remember Gaga said “see you at the Witching Hour” at the end of her Coachella set, which could be a very fitting album / single name for those visuals

So what do you think ?

(Btw please note that I predicted the Vegas residency title one year ago with my username so I’m a reliable fortune teller :vegas:)

xoxo, Nancy Drew

maybe Lg6 for Halloween ( witching hour)

Serve it, Ancien City style!

Jenina
5 minutes ago, Emigrante said:

Also the one with worms on her, from joanne world tour. 

worms? which one was that?

cool

Archived