life

Gaga posts new weird shoot!

Jenina

Featured Posts

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Nebulous said:

I don’t generally get hyped for things and jump the gun, so, I don’t know if I believe this is for a single, new era, or anything of the sorts. However, I was inspecting the photos closely and as we all noticed it seems they were taken from a screen with a camera (ala Judas cover), but also...

There’s a clear difference between the texture of a video and the texture and quality of a still photo. To me it just almost looks like these were taken from a paused video or something rather than actual pictures. 

It might be wishful thinking, of course, but just a thought. I’m extremely intrigued by these photos and I hope it leads to something great.

I thought this too, they have a pixelated quality. But maybe thats just the style? 

Weasel
1 minute ago, TheFameGagster said:

THE LAST ONE SLAYS ME SO HARD SLAY GAGS

07556B9D-E12E-4A4C-94DD-CD3182E3B203.thu

Shock value Gaga is really back today, huh? :deadbanana:

CanadaGoesGaga
1 hour ago, MarcusBones said:

Are we getting LG6 lead on Friday sistrens? Is this it?! *screams in gay*

Maybe a single soon? Doubt she'd drop a full album just like that, she's never done it that way before has she?

CyanLights
Just now, CanadaGoesGaga said:

Maybe a single soon? Doubt she'd drop a full album just like that, she's never done it that way before has she?

nope, she's only released singles prior to albums, never full albums. Especially not surprises. I think The Cure was the only surprise we got. 

CanadaGoesGaga
2 minutes ago, CyanLights said:

nope, she's only released singles prior to albums, never full albums. Especially not surprises. I think The Cure was the only surprise we got. 

Truth, and thanks for bringing me back to that night! I was so shook when The Cure happened. 

not to cut the haters off BUT to cut the haters off, she's worn meat, slime, horns on her face, dresses made out of hair, she's been in a vessel, she's walked around naked, she's had inches, a bob, she's been bald, she's been in full drag make up and in NO make up. what do you think can she do without it feeling "dated" and "basic"? just enjoy the good sis embracing the weirdness in her once again

i said it before and i'll say it again, some of yall play it really hard to impress for people whose fave walked around in all stars and a cowboy hat few months ago

CyanLights
9 minutes ago, CanadaGoesGaga said:

Truth, and thanks for bringing me back to that night! I was so shook when The Cure happened. 

I slept though it I was so disappointed in my self :lmao:

Rifek

I have to go to sleep.

I'm afraid something will happen.

Goshh.

The wait is the worst thing about stuff like this. 

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Max Vandeburg
Just now, CyanLights said:

Sometimes I think the release of The Cure was like a test. She released the song completely by surprise, probably with low expectations, and the song performed very well on iTunes and, most importantly, on Spotify.

So maybe her team is doing it again? Maybe they want to use the "surprise factor" as a strategy once again, since it worked the last time.

Married the Night

This looks like an interlude for the residency. Gaga snapped some pics that she liked and posted them. It’s clear she took the photos via cellphone from a computer. 

SwissMonster

My stan card is ready. Take my money mom :giveup:

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Archived