Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga posts new weird shoot!

Jenina

Featured Posts

Spock

tbh media reaction to these pics reminds me of whenever Taylor is about to release something and gets hyped up

I’m talking out of my ass of course, but to me it looks like Ga Ga finally has a good PR team and is coming

Or they could be part of the vogue shoot or whatever lol

who will love me when the night is over

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona

Am I the only one to thing about her talking about LG5 as a dark pop album inspired but AHS visual and darkness ?

tezbear91
1 minute ago, NathanRajz said:

I just read 39 pages tho

Yeah it’s been a long evening of reading hyped up comments but it’s all part of the fun build up to things. Hopefully there will be more news when I wake up tomorrow. 

battle for your life.

Weasel
8 minutes ago, GagaMyBlood95 said:

Well... This usually happens when something big is about to be announced. The team already calls the media for the coverage to get some hype. It's just smart from a marketing perspective, and they probably didn't tell them exactly what is going on (for safety reasons) but probably like: if you want some exclusives later on/if you care to be the first one to report this, then this and this will happen and you should cover it - here are some info/material so you can publish it quickly :excited2: 

Hide contents

If I am going mad over these three 'random' pics, then sorry guys :selena:

Imagine receiving an email from Gaga's team with the title: ''CONFIDENTIAL: NEW GAGA ANNOUNCEMENT SOON; SEE PICS'' 

And then you open it and see this: 

My intern ass would drag it straight to the spam folder :oops:

Ronlop
4 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Am I the only one to thing about her talking about LG5 as a dark pop album inspired but AHS visual and darkness ?

She never said that though.

The interviewer in Golden Globe asked her if she was inspired by AHS for the new album and then she said "Yeah I am inspired by the art of darkness" cause what else could she say? "No I'm not inspired by AHS at all" ?

GypsyBabe

The pic with the tiger face or some sh!t is LIT AF. 

The other ones creep me out. Not sure if its in a good way or a bad way. The face on the full body one looks like the demon that she painted for Tony...and that haunts me. :laughga:

⚯͛

monketsharona
4 minutes ago, Ronlop said:

She never said that though.

The interviewer in Golden Globe asked her if she was inspired by AHS for the new album and then she said "Yeah I am inspired by the art of darkness" cause what else could she say? "No I'm not inspired by AHS at all" ?

AHS is by definition the art of the darkness just saying

Those pics screams AHS inspired

Curious as to why Rough Trade is tagged in one photo?

Rough Trade is an independent record shop here in London, but quite a famous one.

Miracle
3 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

AHS is by definition the art of the darkness just saying

Those pics screams AHS inspired

AHS is usually way more gorey. The pictures reminded of me @salvjiia, the @abhora and Vivanco's Born This Way photoshoot

Crystalline

I don’t generally get hyped for things and jump the gun, so, I don’t know if I believe this is for a single, new era, or anything of the sorts. However, I was inspecting the photos closely and as we all noticed it seems they were taken from a screen with a camera (ala Judas cover), but also...

There’s a clear difference between the texture of a video and the texture and quality of a still photo. To me it just almost looks like these were taken from a paused video or something rather than actual pictures. 

It might be wishful thinking, of course, but just a thought. I’m extremely intrigued by these photos and I hope it leads to something great.

Archived