Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga posts new weird shoot!

Jenina

Featured Posts

Monster998

I'm assuming new music will come next week with Ariana's Sweetner on the way this week (both big priorities for UMG). Also the pictures have a fairy tale aesthetic. One being a witch (the photo of Gags looking straight up), two the big bad wolf (the wolf bottom), and third with some sort of morphed witch, james and the giant peach vibe.  

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bolkins

I’m fully tantalised, what does it all mean? Why are so many news outlets picking it up? I want to believe it’s new music so badly  :messga:

Also these pictures gave me that wtf sort of unsettled feeling again, thats what made me fall for her in the first place :flutter: 

nattuggla
7 minutes ago, Kimihiro said:

It’s weird that V, Cosmo and W have articles about this. Like it was pre-made. 

And Billboard, USA Today and Entertainment Tonight (even though the latter 2 are not that serious news pages as Billboard....).

LIKELADYAGAGA
5 minutes ago, nattuggla said:

And Billboard, USA Today and Entertainment Tonight (even though the latter 2 are not that serious news pages as Billboard....).

Add Refinery29. They’re not huge but they’re getting more eyes on the story! 

The thing is, if this is for new music and it’s going in this weird disturbing vibe, it would be perfect to do right now. She has ASIB coming which shows her as the talented old fashioned singer songwriter, so the backlash for her being too ‘wierd’ or whatever wouldn’t be as bad because that would be out simultaneously, pleasing both fanbases (C2C older crowd and monsters) 

Mr Mirko

ahahaah that amanda lepore situation

it's like her visualisation of how people saw the ENIGMA POP STARR

Hi Its Nicole

UMMM NO WAY THIS IS JUST FOR INSTA THIS IS WAY TOO PROFESSIONAL OMG QUEEEEENNNN

Hello Gaga

crisTEAne

gaga posting these pics:

tumblr_ofnmnz5iSR1u6n38po1_250.gif

just say or release something, biiiiish! :giveup: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

GagaMyBlood95

I'm sorry but all this media coverage - it literally was ALL prepared, like her team already gave them heads up that it will happen

I don't think they would cover 3 random Gaga posts on Instagram that quickly!

crisTEAne
1 minute ago, GagaMyBlood95 said:

I'm sorry but all this media coverage - it literally was ALL prepared, like her team already gave them heads up that it will happen

which means...? :giveup: :giveup: :giveup: :giveup::giveup:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Rifek
3 minutes ago, GagaMyBlood95 said:

I THINK THE SAME.

She's coming!!!!!

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

GagaMyBlood95
9 minutes ago, T E Anne said:

which means...? :giveup: :giveup: :giveup: :giveup::giveup:

7 minutes ago, Rifek said:

I THINK THE SAME.

She's coming!!!!!

Well... This usually happens when something big is about to be announced. The team already calls the media for the coverage to get some hype. It's just smart from a marketing perspective, and they probably didn't tell them exactly what is going on (for safety reasons) but probably like: if you want some exclusives later on/if you care to be the first one to report this, then this and this will happen and you should cover it - here are some info/material so you can publish it quickly :excited2: 

Spoiler

If I am going mad over these three 'random' pics, then sorry guys :selena:

Archived