this is amazing. I am shook.

wigless

“Stupid Love aged like Macallan tho”

Reality

Lol what if this was stuff for AHS :laughga:

𝐼 𝒥𝒰𝒮𝒯 𝒩𝐸𝐸𝒟 𝒜 𝒟𝒪𝒮𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝒯𝒰𝐹𝐹

Ghost Face
4 minutes ago, lovedillon said:

The gloves in these pics are the same from the neon enigma pics along with the net type top she’s wearing.

Maybe it's part of the theme that will conect LG6 to Enigma.. :oops:

It's an honor.

Quentin

Song about the controversy of the Superbowl belly on LG6 confirmedt :vegas:

Follow every rainbow till you find your dream

SKANK

Amazing!

I wish she had used those photographs to promote Enigma instead of the cliche neon nonsense they released. What says Vegas more than ugly illusions, warped ideals of female sexuality, and cheap shoes?

Edit: I love one photo shoot, and dislike another. Not sure why someone would find that "sad." But God bless.

in the first two pictures, her mouth is open in a way that she could be singing... (thinking that the photos could come from a music video). but in the last picture it looks like she is posing (more chance it was only a photoshoot and not taken from a music video like speculated?). anyway she could still have non singing scenes in a music video so who knows

1 minute ago, SKANK said:

Amazing!

I wish she had used those photographs to promote Enigma instead of the cliche, meaningless, neon nonsense they released. What says Vegas more than ugly illusions, warped ideals of female sexuality, and cheap shoes?

ugh I agree so much. I hope different visuals will come for vegas rather than this neon cheapness :(

JacobMans
8 minutes ago, lovedillon said:

The gloves in these pics are the same from the neon enigma pics along with the net type top she’s wearing.

No neither of them are the same. This is a different shoot entirely. 

58 minutes ago, Queen Neyde said:

i said it before and i'll say it again, some of yall play it really hard to impress for people whose fave walked around in all stars and a cowboy hat few months ago

This is the best comment I've seen on this site perhaps. For the past 10 years she's done SO MUCH, explored basically every possible style for hair, make-up and clothing. We should just be happy she's going avant-garde again, this is amazing. And still, she manages to bring something new like this distorted imagery + animal theme which has been aroung since Coachella. Love it

mdr

ZiggyZiggs
14 minutes ago, lovedillon said:

no it isn't lol. the gloves in the enigma shoot are black VEX latex opera gloves, this one is clearly silver with nails and embellishments and the top is Berhard Willhelm, the enigma one is laurence and chico

Archived