đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Disney and Gaga: Inevitable?

OMonster

Featured Posts

kaojen
40 minutes ago, Weasel said:

Idk if Disney considers Gaga's image to be child friendly enough; they probably don't. 

Funnily enough, my fourth grade students just did a reading lesson about her. 

Shanghaikid43

Was just talking about this with someone the other day. I can totally see her being asked to join one of the live-action remakes, and I think her voice would be an AMAZING addition to any Disney soundtrack. My personal choice would be her as Ariel, but she'd also make a fantastic villain. 

Also, considering that Elton has one of the most successful Disney soundtracks of all time, I could see him pushing her to do it. 

Regina George
43 minutes ago, JohnWayne92 said:

Disney is done, when it comes to their own ideas, that's why they have Marvel, Star Wars and Pixar. 

I don’t actually think so... Frozen is by Disney and it is completely new movie and is the highest grossing animated movie of all time. So Disney is good! Don’t worry. 

Guest Adarsh
13 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

I don’t actually think so... Frozen is by Disney and it is completely new movie and is the highest grossing animated movie of all time. So Disney is good! Don’t worry. 

DJWS has a tattoo that says "let it go" Frozen 2 starring Gaga confirmedT :vegas:

Spoiler

The soundtrack will be produced by DJWS :gaysia: 

Spoiler

Inb4 the project gets scrapped because of his temper tantrums :poot:

ferretti
3 minutes ago, Adarsh Soni said:

I want her to play Cruella so that I can die in peace :giveup:

Yes, EXACTLY. Not only would she KILL IT, but she could write a new song or two for herself that would literally be life changing.

disco stick tester, inquire within

58 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

A Wrinkle In Time? Coco? Incredibles 2? Zootopia? Inside Out? Christopher Robin? Tomorrowland? :cryga: 

I'm so proud :huntyga: Still I think they have a point because that new golden era of Disney's animated movies seems to be hitting a wall. Even Pixar with the many many unnecessary sequels they have planned :(

River

I must be honest, I didn't like any live action version so far.. so many tiny changes disturbed me or many things that could only be unrealistic through animation and not CGI..

So I would be happy if she stay away from those productions..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

JohnWayne92
4 hours ago, ryanripley said:

A Wrinkle In Time? Coco? Incredibles 2? Zootopia? Inside Out? Christopher Robin? Tomorrowland? :cryga: 

Coco - Pixar

Incredibles - Pixar

Inside Out - Pixar

3 movies, one based off of an already conceptualized Disney concept and another a sequel/reimagine of Winnie the Pooh :huntyga:

JohnWayne92
4 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

I give full credit for Frozen to the writer of Let it Go 

ryanripley
7 minutes ago, JohnWayne92 said:

Coco - Pixar

Incredibles - Pixar

Inside Out - Pixar

3 movies, one based off of an already conceptualized Disney concept and another a sequel/reimagine of Winnie the Pooh :huntyga:

disney and pixar have been a thing for ages though, before they bought marvel and star wars :poot: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

JohnWayne92
5 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

disney and pixar have been a thing for ages though, before they bought marvel and star wars :poot: 

Yes...and for the most part, it's been Pixar movies carrying the Disney brand.

ryanripley
1 minute ago, JohnWayne92 said:

Yes...and for the most part, it's been Pixar movies carrying the Disney brand.

i don't think that's a problem since plenty of people consider toy story and other pixar movies as disney movies

there was also Saving Mr Banks, Big Hero 6, Into The Woods and Moana, they don't just rely on pixar/star wars/marvel:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Walt_Disney_Pictures_films#2010s

frozen was only 5 years ago and it was a GIANT success so to say disney is done is a little rich

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Thonin Dyn
5 hours ago, HYACINTH said:

i'm sorry, but no. ursula is a drag queen type of character.

Gaga is... basically a drag queen

Serve it, Ancien City style!

Archived