Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Katy & Zedd working on new song

dit

Featured Posts

Luke78619
5 minutes ago, AlotofApollo said:

Just imagine katy collab with ZEDD is called "TEA" and it is the bop of the century, 20 Million units sold...

GGD would meltdown til eternity... :nooo:

Pretty sure that was with DJWS :green: 

now, if it was called Onion Girl...

:nooo:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Battle 4 Ur Life

s*. how sneaky. she’s coming for Enigma. Catty.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

tomdsgn
34 minutes ago, Craig Barnes said:

I don't want it if it sounds as basic and as rubbish as his previous songs (Happy Now, In The Middle...)

I need something like Break Free but Zedd has been on the decline since ARTPOP... so I'm not really that interested in this. I'd be be more interested if Katy x Zedd happened in 2014/15 :reductive:

I’m not knocking him for doing it because he’s one of the most successful DJ’s in the world now, but it’s crazy how he’s gone so so incredibly mainstream despite originally having such an original aggressive, industrial sound. 

36 minutes ago, TheAlpha said:

She’s about to give y’all ARTPOP Act II.

Inb4 Gaga gave Temple to her :giveup:

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

TheSlash

I don't see where this is a confirmation. He said like "If it happens, then it happens - if not, then not". It's not an announcement, it's a fact about how things in general usually work :trollga:  :vegas: 

Spoiler

Nevertheless, I'd be hyped if it really happened :excited2: 

Ew, David!

Brolysskins

All you "KAAatty iS hUNgRY FoOR hiTs" annoying bitter queens need to stfu. What else should she want? FLOPS? You swear you know everything about these artists... 

TheLameMonster
1 hour ago, TheAlpha said:

She’s about to give y’all Witness Act II.

FixedT :derpga:

I’m not flawless but I got a diamond heart

theahsfan
1 minute ago, Brolysskins said:

All you "KAAatty iS hUNgRY FoOR hiTs" annoying bitter queens need to stfu. What else should she want? FLOPS? You swear you know everything about these artists... 

No but she's making generic music rather than expanding her horizons like Gaga, because she wants be to be on the radio. You know she cried when E.T. didn't go #1 right away?

Brolysskins
1 minute ago, theahsfan said:

No but she's making generic music rather than expanding her horizons like Gaga, because she wants be to be on the radio. You know she cried when E.T. didn't go #1 right away?

Isn't everyone making Generic music? lol and what does that have to do with anything...cringe:saladga:

theahsfan
Just now, Brolysskins said:

Isn't everyone making Generic music? lol and what does that have to do with anything...cringe:saladga:

Because she's in the game for hits and probably just that. 

Archived