Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

My dream for LG6

theahsfan

Featured Posts

theahsfan

Honestly I'd be alright with ARTPOP sounds again but I'm not the biggest fan of some of ARTPOP's songs, like Aura and Swine, which are a lil too experimental for me.

I'm not complaining, they're definitely BOPS but they're.... different

BUT ANYWAYS

I hope we get sounds like this on LG6

LOVE Alan Walker's ethereal type music, it's so mysterious while radio friendly. The airy vocals are everything too

Gaga's voice would work so well on piano/tropical/EDM like the 'Faded'

Lana Del Gay

My LG6 dream is another experimental but amazing album like Born This Way, I'm hoping our queen will do that.

That rah rah bitch

ARTPOPSTER
10 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

Honestly I'd be alright with ARTPOP sounds again but I'm not the biggest fan of some of ARTPOP's songs, like Aura and Swine, which are a lil too experimental for me.

BUT ANYWAYS

LOVE Alan Walker's ethereal type music, it's so mysterious while radio friendly. The airy vocals are everything too

Did you just insult Swine? :oprah:

Lana Del Gay
1 minute ago, ARTPOPSTER said:

Did you just insult Swine? :oprah:

As much as Swine makes it sound like the speakers are about to break, it has important meaning

That rah rah bitch

ARTPOPSTER
2 minutes ago, Lana Del Gay said:

As much as Swine makes it sound like the speakers are about to break, it has important meaning

It really does. Probably one of the deepest songs she has made yet. 

ChromaticPrincess

My dream for LG6 is good promo:ohwell:

jk I’m sure Gaga will cook up something fantastic bc she’s the versatile genre queen lol

✨oh the lights dim while we’re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heaven✨

DaftFameMonster

If anything I want her to make MORE experimental music like Aura 

Thonin Dyn
1 hour ago, theahsfan said:

BUT ANYWAYS

please no I hate this song 

Serve it, Ancien City style!

ryanripley

the only problem with that genre is the huge risk of how dated it'll end up sounding :messga: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

drunkfrank

a big no from me. I hate this sound, it's really basic and boring. this is why I don't like The Cure. very mainstream sounding song too, similar to Chainsmokers.

Poissonche

I love, love, love this song. So much. I feel transported each time I hear it. It may end up sounding dated someday, but it's still good enough to stand the test of time (even though it's already kinda forgotten but let a hoe dream). I want Gaga to release music that makes me feel the same extraordinary things I feel with Faded, but with a new sound. I don't want her to redo what was already done.

DrKindnessKunt1999

I love this song. 

I feel like if Gaga released an EP around “The Cure” era then this sound would be great. But now it’ll feel kind of dated now. 

BlingNotTheMusic

My dream for LG6?

A release date. And lead single this week. :huntyga:

Bradley

Faded is so basic and boring even Despacito is more innovative.

There's a reason why despite being one of the biggest songs, it's not nominated for a Grammy.

Archived