💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

HDD: Travis #1, Nicki #2

Monsterious

Featured Posts

2 hours ago, StrawberryBlond said:

I thought this was Travis's debut week. Knowing that it isn't now makes the situation even worse. With just a few more days to go, this is going to be tight. If she really is adding more tracks, this is next level desperation. Lately, she's been doing anything for promo and to see that it still isn't coming off is truly embarrassing. To think, it's usually just fans who buy an album in its debut week, so if if she's lost enough fans to ensure she can't get to #1 anymore and is losing out to smaller names, this is a big problem.

I'm sorry, I couldn't help but laugh at 'this is next level desperation'. I love you omg.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jewels n Drugs

Lemme go stream FEFE and Barbie Dreams then :air:

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

monsterdino
2 hours ago, Monsterious said:

its out on Tidal at the moment, coming to Spotify & AM soon

Dkl77LsVAAArxk4.jpg

Not tidal who even uses that

ryanripley
1 hour ago, ilgkp said:

wasn't he under age as he claimed?

and he didn't "molest" her

he was 18 at the time and he posted 3 videos online of the encounter so he sexually molested someone underaged and then distributed child p*rn plus he pled guilty to it

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

ryanripley

OT: if she has added FEFE, that's just absolutely shameless

i'm never giving this woman a penny ever again

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

lairofhk

Wow...adding FEFE (the 20th song) to the album now? This honestly has to be the messiest rollout of an album I've witnessed. It's pretty embarrassing and only makes her look really desperate. Smh.

LOVE JUNKIE

this era is an absolute mess :lmao:

Spoiler

LLC, Chun-Li, Good Form and Nip Tuck have quickly become my favorite Nicki tracks ever tho so I'm really not mad :music:

on a three day bender

• Admin changed the title to HDD: Travis #1, Nicki #2
ItsTommyBitch

So were the physicals mostly delayed afterall? If thats true I imagine she would have the edge naturally, but she decided to release it on the 10th digitally first.

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Archived