Monsterious

Featured Posts

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Monsterious
14 minutes ago, ilgkp said:

why did you call him a pedophile?

he was guilty in a molesting child affaire (13 yo girl)

2 minutes ago, Monsterious said:

he was guilty in a molesting child affaire (13 yo girl)

wasn't he under age as he claimed?

and he didn't "molest" her

Hi (sorry for my bad english)

sipthistea

She's the queen of music, she can do whatever she wants 'cause she's a legend. Cardi who?

Oyster
1 hour ago, Vegas said:

Charts are meaningless now that streaming exists 

?? what

BBH100 is a measure of song popularity and trendiness and streaming is the #1 way to measure a song's popularity in this age so i don't really get your point. just cuz gaga isn't #1 anymore doesn't mean charts are meaningless.... 

Babel
Just now, Oyster said:

?? what

BBH100 is a measure of song popularity and trendiness and streaming is the #1 way to measure a song's popularity in this age so i don't really get your point. just cuz gaga isn't #1 anymore doesn't mean charts are meaningless.... 

did you just read that Nicki is adding a song that wasn't planned to go on her album just to be #1 this week, how's that correctly measuring her album's popularity?

Monsterious
43 minutes ago, ilgkp said:

wasn't he under age as he claimed?

and he didn't "molest" her

are u defending a child molester sis ?

the hell

RichAssPiss

If she's going to keep messing with the tracklist could she please make Coco.Chanel one complete track and ditch the bizarre "outro" split? It hurts the song.

Oyster
1 minute ago, Vegas said:

did you just read that Nicki is adding a song that wasn't planned to go on her album just to be #1 this week, how's that correctly measuring her album's popularity?

If she adds that song, then it's very likely more people will stream her album too which will increase its popularity

Babel
1 minute ago, Oyster said:

If she adds that song, then it's very likely more people will stream her album too which will increase its popularity

Yeah of course, let's get Gaga add Videophone and Chillin' to Joanne, and The Cure to Born This Way because why not?

Oyster
Just now, Vegas said:

Yeah of course, let's get Gaga add Videophone and Chillin' to Joanne, and The Cure to Born This Way because why not?

i still don't understand how that makes charts meaningless. if she adds the song, the album will increase in popularity making it more popular? 

TheRoof
Just now, Oyster said:

i still don't understand how that makes charts meaningless. if she adds the song, the album will increase in popularity making it more popular? 

Its not the fact that she added the song  but the fact that she did it in the middle of the tracking week (and is also only a feature artist on it  :rip: )

• Admin changed the title to HDD: Travis #1, Nicki #2

Archived