Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Give me a random story...

lost in limbo

Featured Posts

lost in limbo

...and I'll make a playlist out of it and share it here just for fun lol

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

I was planting my zucchinis when I saw a drone flying above me...

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

monster4life231

There was this one time when I was dreaming.

I was sat in a car, alone, in the backseat. I gazed off into the distance, and behold, I saw the bear from Toy Story 3, but it was the size of a human. It looked me dead in the eye. I got really scared. Suddenly, he charged towards me, swinging his arms frantically and never losing eye contact with me. My body froze. He ran to the car, reached through the open-window in the front seat, and wrapped his huge paws around my neck and started to aggressively choke me so hard that I began to lose consciousness. Then I woke up.

spread peace - #MJInnocent

lost in limbo

Lmao sorry I was busy :laughga: Y'all are smth else, brb with playlists lol

Tom Nook

Ooooooh gurl

one time at a party I got really drunk and kissed (only kissed :sis:) my best friend, an hour later I saw my other best friend making out with his friend with benefits, I walked over made out with his FWB and my friend was bummed because I guess I didn’t wanted to make out with him :poot: I got bored so I told my sober friend to take me home, month later I volunteered to be DD because sober friend wanted to drink and he accidentally saw my friend having sex :emma:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

lost in limbo
2 hours ago, Mustang said:

I was planting my zucchinis when I saw a drone flying above me...

"Secret Garden" is obvious, "Happiness" is about her pretending to have a happy life and "Sad Girl" represents her actually being sad inside, "The Cure" is about distracting herself by taking care of the zucchinis and "Goldeneye" is about the drone watching her.

12 minutes ago, lost in limbo said:

"Secret Garden" is obvious, "Happiness" is about her pretending to have a happy and "Sad Girl" represents her actually being sad inside, "The Cure" is about distracting herself by taking care of the zucchinis and "Goldeneye" is about the drone watching her.

My zucchinis thank you for this! :sis:

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

lost in limbo
2 hours ago, monster4life231 said:

There was this one time when I was dreaming.

I was sat in a car, alone, in the backseat. I gazed off into the distance, and behold, I saw the bear from Toy Story 3, but it was the size of a human. It looked me dead in the eye. I got really scared. Suddenly, he charged towards me, swinging his arms frantically and never losing eye contact with me. My body froze. He ran to the car, reached through the open-window in the front seat, and wrapped his huge paws around my neck and started to aggressively choke me so hard that I began to lose consciousness. Then I woke up.

Mad World- College, stress, etc, pretty self-explanatory. Also, yes, I used the Riverdale version since it's my favorite, sue me GGD.

Bittersweet Goodbye- The feeling of falling asleep, since this song does sound like and references a lullaby (probably on purpose).

Ride- You in your car lol

Mowgli's Road- The creepy ass bear appears.

Earth Intruders- The lyrics are a lesser part in this than the overall sound, since it represents the sound of the bear coming after you, your car being trashed, your panic and the overall messy situation.

My Happy Ending- As your life is coming to an end by the hands of the bear, you reflect on your life and argue with yourself (the "you" and "we" she mentions in the song) about how you could've gotten further.

Bedtime Story- As the dream starts fading away, you wake up and realize you were dreaming.

I'm extra ik

ChromaticPrincess

One time way back in the seventies my grandma and my grandpa were on their way back from their yearly trip to L.A. (bc we have fam there) and they decided to stop like in the middle of the road to sleep and my grandma swears on her life that she saw an alien there while my grandpa was asleep

✨oh the lights dim while we’re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heaven✨

lost in limbo
58 minutes ago, Gardevoir said:

Ooooooh gurl

one time at a party I got really drunk and kissed (only kissed :sis:) my best friend, an hour later I saw my other best friend making out with his friend with benefits, I walked over made out with his FWB and my friend was bummed because I guess I didn’t wanted to make out with him :poot: I got bored so I told my sober friend to take me home, month later I volunteered to be DD because sober friend wanted to drink and he accidentally saw my friend having sex :emma:

imma just do the first half of the story :poot:

We Are Young & Just Dance- Obvious

Ruin The Friendship- You kissing your friend.

We Can't Stop- The party gets more wild and it culminates in you kissing your best friend's FWB.

Hey Girl- You call your sober friend to pick you up.

lost in limbo
53 minutes ago, El Americano said:

One time way back in the seventies my grandma and my grandpa were on their way back from their yearly trip to L.A. (bc we have fam there) and they decided to stop like in the middle of the road to sleep and my grandma swears on her life that she saw an alien there while my grandpa was asleep

ooh this is juicy especially for an alien fan like me

Walking After Midnight and Mowgli's Road- They're out at night, on the road that will have an effect on your grandma's life.

The Anchor Song- The song talks about choosing to stay in a place, in whichever sense. In this case, they decided to stop and rest for the night.

Vokuro- It's a lullaby so I used it as a representation of them falling asleep.

Impressive Instant- The "impressive instant" your grandma saw the alien.

Life On Mars?- Your grandma is left wondering what she just saw.

ChromaticPrincess
1 hour ago, lost in limbo said:

ooh this is juicy especially for an alien fan like me

Walking After Midnight and Mowgli's Road- They're out at night, on the road that will have an effect on your grandma's life.

The Anchor Song- The song talks about choosing to stay in a place, in whichever sense. In this case, they decided to stop and rest for the night.

Vokuro- It's a lullaby so I used it as a representation of them falling asleep.

Impressive Instant- The "impressive instant" your grandma saw the alien.

Life On Mars?- Your grandma is left wondering what she just saw.

LMAO my grandma will now die in piece knowing a perfect playlist was made after her alien experience lol :firega:

OT: I thought you’d include alien by Britney but I’m glad u didn’t cos that’s to basic lol

✨oh the lights dim while we’re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heaven✨

LadyLuca

Ive played league of legends and im now promoted to gold IV (former Gold V- its a good thing...)

also im drunk

lost in limbo
1 hour ago, El Americano said:

OT: I thought you’d include alien by Britney but I’m glad u didn’t cos that’s to basic lol

I hate it so

lost in limbo
59 minutes ago, LadyLuca said:

Ive played league of legends and im now promoted to gold IV (former Gold V- its a good thing...)

also im drunk

will do tomorrow since I need to get some sleep

Archived