💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

The Azealia Banks Versus Elon Musk and Grimes Feud Explained

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8

azealia-banks-elon-musk-grimes-collage.w

According to Azealia Bank’s Instagram Story from Sunday night, Grimes invited Banks over to Musk’s house in L.A. to finish music they were working on together. But when she got there, Banks says Grimes was busy comforting her boyfriend, and that Banks spent a whole weekend hanging out alone in Musk’s mansion.

Elon Musk announced via Twitter that he was considering making Tesla a private company. Azealia Banks claimed on Instagram that he had tweeted the decision while tripping on acid, and that after the fact, he was freaking out because he had not secured the necessary funding to take the company from public to private.

Banks claims that Grimes spent the weekend trying to console her boyfriend. She also posted that she believed Musk and Grimes wanted to have a threesome with her.

Elon Musk claims he has never met Azealia Banks, and a Tesla rep said that the rapper’s story is “complete nonsense.” Grimes has not released a public statement yet.

https://www.thecut.com/2018/08/azealia-bankss-feud-elon-musk-grimes-explained.html

Ryusei
2 minutes ago, Rainbow1 said:

ok but what acid is this person tripping on? lol 

Musery

JazzGa

OMG the JUICE! Lmao this story just cracks me up to no end, it's so absurd, Grimes and Elon are hilarious together, and of course leave it up to Azel to AIR THEIR WEIRD SH!T RIGHT OUT IMMEDIATELY! :lmao: Slay, I've never been more thankful for her compulsive tweet stories. Azel if you ever need to start your career over, sounds like u got a spot waiting for u at TMZ! I believe 100% all that happened but she has such... a way with words... u kno

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

16 hours ago, Gohan said:

This got me laughing so much :air: 

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

A mess... didn't he tweet about some damn ''Tesla short shorts'' during the time he was allegedly high on acid:toofunny:

ZiggyZiggs
7 minutes ago, Eggsy said:

Please dont be true, dear lord.. Musk just run.. RUN. 

lmao you mean grimes just run. RUN FOR YO LIFE B*TCH.

9 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

lmao you mean grimes just run. RUN FOR YO LIFE B*TCH.

No, Musk is a Dad and ill stan him till the end of time. :firega:

lost in limbo
16 minutes ago, Eggsy said:

No, Musk is a Dad and ill stan him till the end of time. :firega:

People stan everything these days, even garbage bags 

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

Archived