2 hours ago, Queen of Venus said:

They don’t count towards first week sales

Since when? Witness’ first week included tour bundles

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheAlpha
4 minutes ago, QueenGaga said:

Those accusations about R. Kelly didn’t out till after Gaga had collaborated with him. Honey she would never support a turd she’s Gaga :)

Na, we all knew who R Kelly was from the beginning. There’s an infamous interview he gave where he asked “When you say teenage girls, how old are we talking.” That was in 2008.

You know this is just my opinion, right?

QueenGaga
15 minutes ago, TheAlpha said:

Na, we all knew who R Kelly was from the beginning. There’s an infamous interview he gave where he asked “When you say teenage girls, how old are we talking.” That was in 2008.

In Gaga’s defence. Being a celebrity doesn’t mean she knew all the details. Nothing major came out till later. On the other hand. Fruity pebbles sixnine uploaded a sex tape with a 13 year old. Also the idea to feature him was DJWS’s as I recall not Gagas

Mirrion Rizzons
26 minutes ago, Azor Ahai said:

Wait why don't tour bundles count? New rule?

bc then some artists have an unfair advantage I believe

Infinity Wave
12 minutes ago, QueenGaga said:

On the other hand. Fruity pebbles sixnine uploaded a sex tape with a 13 year old. 

That's disgusting :omg:

Colourful

38 minutes ago, Azor Ahai said:

Wait why don't tour bundles count? New rule?

Bc the physical release was stated for Sweetener’s week, so its only digital atm.

QueenGaga
15 minutes ago, I W said:

That's disgusting :omg:

What’s more disgusting is that his songs #2 on The Hot100 and nobody cares 

SPARTACUS
3 hours ago, Queen of Venus said:

They don’t count towards first week sales

HDD's prediction for Witness did count them.

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

KingRedd
5 hours ago, QueenGaga said:

Those accusations about R. Kelly didn’t out till after Gaga had collaborated with him. Honey she would never support a turd she’s Gaga :)

Yeah I’m just worried I anyone decides to bring that up. The internet doesn’t care about facts lol all they see is R.Kelly 

May I Read You? 😎

LetsGetHigh

Bundles are out this week. Don't know if merch bundles are physical, but tour bundles aren't and people have already gotten their emails from Ticketmaster and have been successful in redeeming an album copy. 

Midnightrush891
6 hours ago, QueenGaga said:

I think you’re forgetting his sex tape with an under age girl that peed on him, that was released way before Gaga was even famous. 

9 hours ago, LetsGetHigh said:

This is after the controversy of Barbie Dreams and the all fuss she made about the release.

YIKES. :rip: Onto Nicki's twitter we hop.

amd what are you gonna do on her twitter? harass her like all the other messy stanbases do?

LetsGetHigh
3 hours ago, Jed said:

amd what are you gonna do on her twitter? harass her like all the other messy stanbases do?

Just read her funny tweets.

15 hours ago, Mirrion Rizzons said:

no tour bundle sales are not included in first week sales.

So she's gonna sell 135-155K sales + more sales from tour bundles

That's not true. Tour bundles are counted, various people on Twitter confirmed that they got email to redeem their album. 

And 135-150k figure is not pure sales, it's sps total activity, in sales only she won't do more than 50k (with the bundles).

Archived