💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Nicki Minaj - Ganja burn

BBhomemaker

Featured Posts

TheAlpha

So this was the song people here were hyping? It sounds like another Bed to me..

You know this is just my opinion, right?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StrawberryBlond

Unnecessary, cringey text at the beginning. Nothing happening expect pretty swirling in the sand. Really desperate attempts to show off her body by cutting to herself in pasties every couple of seconds at the end. Her videos have been really pedestrian and underpar this era - nothing interesting going on in them at all. Anaconda, terrible as it was, was at least interesting to hold my viewing for the entire video. Her new videos just make me glance anxiously at the time bar.

beaublue

Well that was disappointing to say the least... when did music videos become just scenes of yourself looking pretty? Trying to skip the work of creating a story by putting a few paragraphs in the beginning isn’t working hunty...

Damon

the intro was unnecesary but i love the video! she's serving good aesthetics this era

... and now i just sit in silence.

Miichael

Love the visuals and absolutely adore the song :flutter:

Born This Way Ball - 20/6/12 | artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball - 30/8/14 | LA To The Moon Tour - 2/4/2018

ryanripley
4 hours ago, Daredevil said:

lmao if you guys want something “to happen” then watch a movie or something 

I don’t remember a single video in the last 10 years with a plot, character development and plot twist (except telephone by Lady Gaga). now get the f*** out with your negativity 

OT: love the visuals but the intro text is kinda corny 

but we don't need a plot, character development or plot twist to keep us engaged with a music video

the video is gorgeous but it goes nowhere, there's not depth to it and plenty of music videos are great without a plot/development/twist :shrug: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

27monster27
8 hours ago, Zelda said:

does this mean this is the new single btw? lowkey worried because Barbie dreams is the song with the most hype so far, so it might've been better to quickly shoot a video for that song instead?

I feel like Barbie Dreams would create too much drama as a single. Although she said on one of her social medias that she was just playing with people that she knows wouldn't care, I feel like stans may try to twist it.

he/him/his

Aussie

Wow! Wasn't expecting this video and got to say i was blown away! She gives strong Tina Turner - Thunderdome vibes at start, the aesthetics are top notch and seeing the fantastic album cover come to life so nicely was a great surprise. One of my favorite videos.

it's not bad but I'm a lil disappointed in mert and marcus tbh.. some cute shots but repetitive, same filter/transition

Oh, so it was like a promotional video or something. It's pleasing and looks incredible, although I wish there were more depth into it, and the intro is actually narrated (I just love hearing her speak, I don't know why).

Chun-Li > Ganja Burn > Bed > Barbie Tingz

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

GAGAXABO

Pound-the-alarm-rapper-struggling-to-be-iconic-and-deep. Hilarious! The intro is just  LOL

Monster in Scotland

Sandrology

Stunning visuals, but im missing a stroyline and some extra settings, also the editing seems of... Too bad i felt the same with Chun-Li :(

fivefoottwo

imagine this type of visuals for dancing in circles :excited2: 

Spoiler

idk i just really want a dancing in circles remix with her verse, they have like similar vibes

Archived