Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Nicki Minaj - Ganja burn

BBhomemaker

Featured Posts

VOLANTIS

Actually loving the visuals compared to the bed mess but why did she make a 5 year old write that intro? 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Daredevil

lmao if you guys want something “to happen” then watch a movie or something 

I don’t remember a single video in the last 10 years with a plot, character development and plot twist (except telephone by Lady Gaga). now get the f*** out with your negativity 

OT: love the visuals but the intro text is kinda corny 

Enigma
3 minutes ago, Daredevil said:

I don’t remember a single video in the last 10 years with a plot, character development and plot twist (except telephone by Lady Gaga). now get the f*** out with your negativity 

Until like 2014 in most videos something would happen tho. Not like a full on movie, but we’d get more than the same shot over and over / just the singer dancing or being sexy. Even Anaconda which was all about her butt had more content than this.

Panchecco

Ok the aesthetic is great but the video is messy af.

First of all why waste the first minute of the video to tell a super long and complicated story that could have easily been explained with a quick animation with maybe someone's voice over narrating it.
The video looks more like a bts video for a photoshoot (and it actually is) and despite the set is quite beautiful, even if probably too simple, only a few shots really capture its beauty. Also I think they decided to go for a desert aesthetic before actually coming up with backstory, which to me totally feels like the directors probably threw that in there so that they could say the video had a meaning.... but.. I might be wrong so if that's the case they should have actually edited the visuals to explain the story and not have the story written at the beginning

The visual of her in the middle of the circle surrounded by dancers and fire is cool and I think it would have worked better for the album cover, especially considering how good that look is compared to the Egyptian look. 

That sand sculpture of her with boobs and ass is hideous and honestly useless but still, it gets shown at the beginning and at the end of the video like it's the focal point of the video. mess.

LordEnigma
35 minutes ago, Daredevil said:

Not looking for a full plot but just something to happen. 

Andreu

Tbh i cant see what you're seeing in this song besides it having a good (but nothing mind-blowing) production

Incredible song, decent visuals, but overall a boring video. Not bad, but boring.

She looks great.

3 points in and ready for more

Panchecco
9 minutes ago, sipthistea said:

This is what I call...

ARTPOP :applause:

It reminds me of the Gypsy video by Shakira

I got Shakira vibes too!

Sneaky Oliver

"The generous queen" sounds so corny :green: but the intro is a concept tbh I see BTWBT sequel

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Archived