💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ruby Rose quits twitter following 'Batwoman' backlash

nikola

Featured Posts

Reality
1 hour ago, Rexx said:

The comments are about her being a horrible actress I think. Never heard of her, is she that bad? Because as already said here even Henry and Gal got protagonists in blockbusters, so by DC standards the bar is quite low to be honest...:oops:

She herself claimed that some people were criticizing her because they didn't think she was a lesbian or something. I've also heard a little bit of complaints regarding the fact that Batwoman is Jewish, but Rose isn't. 

🃏🖤👹

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Saint Laurent

I think she's a terrible casting choice, but wtf is going on? If actors aren't allowed to act as people who aren't themselves then that would make us all ****ing actors and I could be cast tomorrow.

LOVE JUNKIE

I think the main complaints were that she's not Jewish and that she's not that great when it comes to acting.

I can almost guarantee her quitting Twitter and saying it was because people didn't know she's a lesbian (which is obviously wrong) is a way to spin the story away from her not being Jewish (which is a legitimate concern for some people) and people criticizing her acting ability. It makes her look innocent/in the right while making anyone who criticizes her seem crazy/overreacting. This is PR 101 sisters!

Spoiler

And judging by this thread it's working  :ladyhaha:

on a three day bender

Archived