Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Veteran Monsters remember...

PaulaMonster13

Featured Posts

Ziggy
1 hour ago, Wolf said:

That one frame in the BTWB timelapse video that everyone believed was an ARTPOP hint. :huntyga:

Gaga spelling out Marry The Night in the telephone during gagavision. 

Oh my GOD. I forgot about he phone bit. That was something 

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Original Diva
23 hours ago, MannyMonroe18 said:

Right after her iconic VMA performance I remember an interview she had where she said something to the lines of “a lot of things went wrong” and “Are you kidding me? Fake blood was inside my eye!!”

Can you find me this interview?? 

excuse me no

Original Diva

I remember when she came to Australia and did the Sydney Monster Hall show and I was like 8 and I stayed up watching the show on TV.. 

excuse me no

PaulaMonster13
On ‎8‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 3:51 PM, sarahb said:

Damn am I a veteran now? :wtfga:

Was ARTPOP not just released? :duck:

Stache was released in 2012 and ARTPOP 2013. Honestly if you were a fan during the pre-ARTPOP hiatus you deserve that veteran recognition… I could have written an older memory but the Stache one was the first that came to my mind :oops:

sarahb
2 minutes ago, PaulaMonster13 said:

Stache was released in 2012 and ARTPOP 2013. Honestly if you were a fan during the pre-ARTPOP hiatus you deserve that veteran recognition… I could have written an older memory but the Stache one was the first that came to my mind :oops:

I was a fan towards the end of Born This Way so I'll take it :vegas:

PaulaMonster13
22 hours ago, Hurem said:

Stache wasn’t even that long ago. :air: People who started stanning after BTW era aren’t veterans. :huntyga:

Veteran Monsters should know that fake Born This Way snippet made with the VMA acapella snippet and the melodyned “waaaAAAAY” at the end :rip:

Stache was 6 years ago :excuseu: Been a Monster since 2009 but this isn't about your first Gaga memory but random old Gaga memories just to feel a bit melancholic :vegas:

Im still waiting for my Monster ARRP card to come in the mail for discounted tickets and M&Gs

PaulaMonster13
15 hours ago, hausofcy said:

- When there was a rumour that she had a sleepover at the marmont with Lana and lindsey Lohan. I was waiting for a collab :rip: 

+ the rumour that Lindsey was going to participate in one of ARTPOP's music videos :air:

PaulaMonster13
9 hours ago, Pamelaisley said:

Omg Paula :giveup:

-When Gaga was in Germany about to sing Gypsy and we all met the lovely Hadnet 

-The "F#CK THURS DAY" tweets 

-Dot/Red lipstick, "death of the blonde" etc. 

-Maria Aragon 

-Gaga and Tara getting in twitter fights with memes and gifs 

-Barbie dolls, unicorns/My Little Ponies 

-When Gaga's website used to play music (like 2009?) I got yelled at because LoveGame came on and my mom didn't want my little sister hearing it :poot:

YAAAS LITA!! GLAD TO SEE YOU HERE :vegas:

Hurem
51 minutes ago, PaulaMonster13 said:

Stache was 6 years ago :excuseu: Been a Monster since 2009 but this isn't about your first Gaga memory but random old Gaga memories just to feel a bit melancholic :vegas:

Knowing Stache doesn’t make me feel veteran at all tho :excuseu:

Bolkins
4 hours ago, Spock said:

Omg and the iconic WEVE BEEN WAITING FOR TWELVE HOURS!!1!1!1! when she was leaving :laughga:

That video litro scares me, I've never seen anyone be so demanding and entitled towards a famous person as that girl was - she is probably one of many examples as to why Gaga isnt as open with her fans anymore.

Bloodyjack

I remember her iconic appearance on the Jonathan Ross show when she turned the set into a barn yard

JazzGa
1 hour ago, WohnJayne said:

That video litro scares me, I've never seen anyone be so demanding and entitled towards a famous person as that girl was - she is probably one of many examples as to why Gaga isnt as open with her fans anymore.

Yes, one of the things that has changed in my relationship toward Gaga and celebrities as I've gotten older is I now see the legions of screaming desperate fans as terrifying rather than flattering or glamorous.  It would be one thing if they all sounded happy and supportive but the way they scream is so emotional, like they are trying to upset her to get a drop of attention

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

11 hours ago, NightOwner said:

For make up lovers like myself: MAC Viva Glam

463d81eee5d7e864_Untitled-1.jpg

mac-viva-glam-gaga-2-lipstick-lipglass.j

I remember seeing the 2010 poster for the first time and going CRAZY because of how gorgeous she looked, and haters saying it was heavily photoshopped.

And the promo video for the website, UGH.

My auntie actually bought the lipstick (2010) because she liked the color and she had no idea it was Gaga's until like two or three years later when I saw it in her vanity, AND SHE GAVE IT TO ME! in its package.

I wasn't much of a fan of Viva Glam Gaga, but Viva Glam Cyndi is still THE prettiest lipstick I have ever worn.  To this day, I'm still on the hunt for a perfect dupe of it.

Archived