💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Janet’s Lead Single Coming August 17th (features Daddy Yankee)

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

LeJudas
1 hour ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

She’s coming for blood.

She's so damn gorgeous. She has an exotic gorgeousness and she looks so darn good! She puts all the other older legends to shame with her youthful looks and talent! I ****ing love her so much

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LUO YI
6 minutes ago, Craven Moorecox said:

That’s not what you told me last night...:v:

You just made my day :laughga:

The night sky tells all

BROSEIDON
31 minutes ago, Adarsh Soni said:

My name's Yankee, daddy if you're nasty :bon:

YAAAAAAAAASSSSSS someone said it :cryga:

Dunk96
1 hour ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

I think we can all just let her have this daddy Yankee feature. Her last album, which was her first album in 7 years, did not cater to any current music trend and she put out a very solid album (just didn’t have any hits). 

So if she wants to get some mother ducking hits on this album by using current artists let the woman Goddamn do it. She’s deserves it and she’s a talent. She doesn’t have to prove her self to GGD critics  

No Sleeep with J. Cole was her longest running #1 hit from that album. It even beat out That's The Way Love Goes on the charts.

OT: This is the reason for the season,babies. Janet's coming to snatch all the wigs. Glue 'em on kids.

Spoiler

Although I'm not here for Daddy Yankee,but whatevs I'll let it slide this one time since Janet's my fave.

hankhatesyouall

This is obviously a very desperate attempt to get a modicum of attention while hopping on a year-old trend, but I am pretty sure that NO ONE will care.  

Zaskar
2 hours ago, Adarsh Soni said:

No, my first name ain't "Despacito rapper", it's Yankee, daddy if you're nasty :bon:

Fixed it for you :giggle:

lost in limbo

lol it's not like Daddy Yonkee or whatever is his name isn't involved in bops, his song with Demi is good actually

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

Guest Adarsh
57 minutes ago, lost in limbo said:

lol it's not like Daddy Yonkee or whatever is his name isn't involved in bops, his song with Demi is good actually

Thats Luis Fonsi not Daddy Yankee :laughga:

Killa

Shook is it possible vmas ... lol vmas... performance@!!jhklvtess 

Anyhow yankee monkey:triggered:. Curious:neyde:

Just another reach to faraway galaxies

Imagine gagz and janet at vmas. Just leave this for you. 

Aussie

Respect! Love to hear more Janet and i LOVE how she is a 50 year old, hot, sexy, black woman who does not need to dress like a 20 something girl and flash too much skin nowadays to look stunning. She still oozes sexuality without having to rub it in our faces like many others do. And no, i don't mean Madonna! Madonna has always been about sexual revolution, its her thing but Janet has her own style and love her for it.

Aussie
5 hours ago, hankhatesyouall said:

This is obviously a very desperate attempt to get a modicum of attention while hopping on a year-old trend, but I am pretty sure that NO ONE will care.  

She is a legend man, show some respect. Janet has never done anything to anyone and has been delivering fantastic tracks and albums, if they chart or not is irrelevant.

LordEnigma
8 hours ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

I think we can all just let her have this daddy Yankee feature. Her last album, which was her first album in 7 years, did not cater to any current music trend and she put out a very solid album (just didn’t have any hits). 

So if she wants to get some mother ducking hits on this album by using current artists let the woman Goddamn do it. She’s deserves it and she’s a talent. She doesn’t have to prove her self to GGD critics 

But does Daddy Yankee have many “hits”? :ladyhaha:

She should have just used Pitbull to get her back on the radio.

Archived