💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Enigma: To be spoiled or not spoiled

JustPWest

Featured Posts

JustPWest

So I'm wondering how many of you guys and gals who are going to see Enigma are gonna look at all the show spoilers after the first date or try and keep everything a surprise? 

For the ARTPOP Ball and Joanne tour I studied the shows before my date to know where the best placed to stand would be. It definitely made the show better for me, but it did kinda take the surprise out of everything. I think for Enigma I will try and go as spoiler free as possible. 

ARTBOP

You, know, I'm not going to Enigma, but from past experiences, just seeing her there, knowing every second of the show was overwhelming. My brain would've exploded had I not known anything about the show. :wtfga:

elijahfan

Well, for the first time ever I won't have to be wondering that question as I'm attending the opening date :huntyga:

But if it weren't the case, I'd completely spoil myself beforehand: knowing things in advance often get me more excited, it has never spoilt any concert experience for me. But that's my personal view, I'm pretty sure many others prefer to remain spoiler-free and that's just as fine.

well if by the time of the first show i already have tickets i will try to watch no videos but every time i say something like this i end up on ggd or twitter looking about it lol

Little Monster in Buffalo

Borislshere

I have to spoil it. I only buy standing tickets for shows and the videos help me decide what area would be best to stand at and what time I should arrive at the venue to ensure that I have said spot. it's a math to these things :oops:

Jenina

I'm not going to the enigma show but for the JWT I did spoil myself before my date because it was a decent bit after the first show but I tried not to watch too many videos in fear that it would like make my experience not as special if that makes sense but at my show I realized that no matter how many times I watched the videos it didn't really ruin the experience at all for me so if I did end up going to enigma I probably would spoil it beforehand

cool

JustPWest
1 minute ago, Borislshere said:

I have to spoil it. I only buy standing tickets for shows and the videos help me decide what area would be best to stand at and what time I should arrive at the venue to ensure that I have said spot. it's a math to these things :oops:

I felt that way for Joanne. I literally felt like a tour guide cause I was telling people where to stand for which song and so on, but it was definitely a necessity knowing the best places to be.  Lucked into a really great seat for Enigma so that worry of having to know where to stand is gone.

JustPWest

I'm going to the Jan. 17th show and I think its gonna be super hard to avoid seeing things before my date

GypsyBabe

I tried to do that for the JWT but I had NO self control and watched so many on periscope beforehand.  :laughga:

The same thing will happen with Enigma. My show isn’t until May 30th and there is no way I can make it until then. 

⚯͛

Bad Monster Kid

Typically I would cause it’s unavoidable on social media. However this time I’m going to the third show in and can handle deactivating for 3 days.  

ferretti

I go into all shows as spoiler free as can be, especially a Gaga show. I’ll probably stop frequenting the site until I see it to be safe ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

disco stick tester, inquire within

RAMROD

It doesn't matter to me.

A show is a show, most of its routines will be repeated and yet, I have attended many of concerts, and in this case, Lady Gaga's shows a couple to multiple dates on each tour and I still was entertained and amazed all the same, each time I attended it.

It is not some fiction books, movies or TV shows that would ruined forever once spoiled. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

I try my best not to spoil myself. You can't avoid all spoilers but I just never want to know the set-list, I think there's a certain special feeling hearing a cool transition or a song you didn't expect to hear during the show that I would hate to have taken away from me. Personally I think spoiling the costumes/staging is whatever though. I just avoid the videos and look at the photos for the most part and mute song titles on Twitter. 

Used to be on here as broadwaybobby in TFM era

BABBLYON

Well, i’m going to Enigma on the night it opens so I really don’t have a choice :laughga:  I’m excited though I’ve never gone opening night to a Gaga show 

Luv u Sum

Idk if I can emotionally handle both not looking up spoilers and going to a gaga show not knowing what to expect!!!

Archived