Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Gaga: "It's heartbreaking being judged for your looks"

Luzaleja

Featured Posts

elijahfan
2 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

When I watched the trailer for the first time and heard Ally speak about people liking the way she sounded but not the way she looked, I instantly thought about Gaga. 

Totally

Phaye Monster

She truly is a legendary woman. A fighter from the start. I’m so proud of her for not giving up. 

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

Gays: Yes! Gaga! Say it louder for the people in the back!

Gays on Grindr: no fats no fem no asians! 

:green:

goldenrealm

Thanks goodness gaga fight back and held on to those hits, otherwise I don't know who's to Stan for

Lee Ng
10 minutes ago, edgy said:

Gays: Yes! Gaga! Say it louder for the people in the back!

Gays on Grindr: no fats no fem no asians! 

:green:

Speaking FACTS :reductive:

raragaga

"judged for your looks"..... something most gays do 24/7..... 

don't judge, don't bully, etc..... again... gays? what do we have to say for ourselves?

I mean ferreal. :saladga:

xoxo

RAMROD

So is that actually why Telephone is not sung by Brinnie? :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

PunkTheFunk

Us: We love you Gaga, we don't care what you look like, you will always be beautiful to us no matter what.

Also us: Should Gaga hire a better stylist? She has gained so much weight, I think she's pregnant. I hate that f*cking wig. Lay off the Epione!

I love this woman 💗 

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

whore
1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

So is that actually why Telephone is not sung by Brinnie? :poot:

No Britney just didn’t want a song called “Telephone” and a song called “Phonography” on the same album (Circus:sis:

Fellow Monsters, I think it's time we all collectively stopped mentioning trivial things about appearance like Epione etc. Gaga is a person. She reads things about herself (of course anyone does). She for sure gets effected by it. Though I know our queen is CONFIDENT AF it must still hurt her especially when it comes from her own fans. I think criticizing her music, career choices etc...debating things is FINE but to go for her appearance is really on another level. This also applies for anyone in real life too. You can bump heads with ppl about their personalities, their work, their ideas etc but to criticize someone's physical looks is hitting below the belt in my personal opinion. 

14 hours ago, elijahfan said:

Always funny/weird to hear things like that, because to me she's the most beautiful woman in the world.

To you. Gaga's face is so versatile in a way that it can look so damn pretty but other times she looks a little bit weird... it depends on the angle I guess. 

I hope she feels confident enough to stop BOTOX and lip fillers. She doesn't need  that.

SMILE2NE1

It's weird because in the article it says Sonja's husband called her but in the video at Fenway she says it was Sonja's friend. I mean I'm not saying she's lying, maybe she got the story mixed up, but the different is weird. 

Archived