⚔️ CHROMATICA OUT NOW ⚔️

Follow us on TikTok
Sign in to follow this  
musician

Ariana Grande

mister max

Naamloos.png

:party: WELCOME ARIANATORS :party:

Edited by mister max
Look up to the sky it's a bird it's a plane
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
mister max

Call in all of your fellow Ari stans and lets countdown togheter :party:

3 DAYS UNTILL SWEETENER

*follow the thread*

Edited by mister max
Look up to the sky it's a bird it's a plane
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
mister max

I'm honestly so excited :giveup: I've been loving her recent music and can't wait for the album to drop, she honestly has made me stan for her this era, can't wait what more she has up her sleeve

Look up to the sky it's a bird it's a plane
  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lana Del Gay

I'm sorry but Dangerous Woman had better singles and I predict better album tracks. I think I might have put myself on many Arianator's 'list of people to assassinate', but it's just my opinion. I liked no tears left to cry, however. :oops:  

Edit: Are you ok with being called "Arianators".

Edited by Lana Del Gay
That rah rah bitch
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Villanelle

mariah is coming to take back everything ariana stole

  • LMAO 5
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Halle

haters can seethe... ɹǝuǝʇǝǝʍs about to come and RULE the music world for the rest of the year :queenga:

  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
mister max
11 minutes ago, Lana Del Gay said:

I'm sorry but Dangerous Woman had better singles and I predict better album tracks. I think I might have put myself on many Arianator's 'list of people to assassinate', but it's just my opinion. I liked no tears left to cry, however. :oops:  

Edit: Are you ok with being called "Arianators".

Why would I not be okay being called Arianator?

Spoiler

also its not because you dislike her new music, that you are less of a fan 

 

Look up to the sky it's a bird it's a plane

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Irrelevant

My Apple Music still lists breathin as breathing and Pete Davidson as Pete.

I'm confusion.

 

I'm most excited for Sweetneer Successful and Better Off. Sweetener sounded like a godly bop from the slumber party snippets. "KISS IT KISS IT KISS IT" oml slay me queen

Edited by Irrelevant
♕ lady gaga • loona ♕
  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Halle
12 minutes ago, Lana Del Gay said:

I'm sorry but Dangerous Woman had better singles and I predict better album tracks. I think I might have put myself on many Arianator's 'list of people to assassinate', but it's just my opinion. I liked no tears left to cry, however. :oops:  

Edit: Are you ok with being called "Arianators".

 

idk for me only 'be alright' was better than 'the light is coming' but those both were just promo singles. 'no tears left to cry' and 'god is a woman' are both better than 'dangerous woman' and 'side to side' (for me at least)

  • Like 7
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
LordEnigma

IM SO ****INF READY. First physical album my buying since Joanne :vegas:

  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lana Del Gay
1 minute ago, mister max said:

Why would I not be okay being called Arianator?

  Reveal hidden contents

also its not because you dislike her new music, that you are less of a fan 

 

I don't know their official fan term. I only only heard "Arianator" once so I don't know if it's correct or not

That rah rah bitch

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ryanripley

i can't wait for the album but it could do without TLIC :green:

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
mister max
1 minute ago, Lana Del Gay said:

I don't know their official fan term. I only only heard "Arianator" once so I don't know if it's correct or not

oh :flop: I think it's correct :green: 

Look up to the sky it's a bird it's a plane
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Irrelevant
3 minutes ago, Halle said:

idk for me only 'be alright' was better than 'the light is coming' but those both were just promo singles. 'no tears left to cry' and 'god is a woman' are both better than 'dangerous woman' and 'side to side' (for me at least)

DW > NTLTC = Into You > Everyday > GIAW = Be Alright >>> TLIC >>>>>>>>>>>> the trash that is let me love you

♕ lady gaga • loona ♕
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
mister max
9 minutes ago, Halle said:

haters can seethe... ɹǝuǝʇǝǝʍs about to come and RULE the music world for the rest of the year :queenga:

AOTY incoming :whitney:

Look up to the sky it's a bird it's a plane
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...