:

:

:

throwback

5th Applause Anniversary

Rifek

Featured Posts

Gagaism

I remember that day, I was like “oh my God, she did it... she did this song”....

that was amazing, the best feelings about a single release I had was when applause came, definitely.  

I just love u, Lady Gaga :giveup:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Smother Em Eh

Happy Birthday to one of my fav catchy Gaga  dance songs! It’s lyrics are so interesting and it gave us amazing performances and an amazing video. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Killa
4 hours ago, SJAG said:

The first one is photoshopped to make Gaga look bad. I just find it hilarious

I remember this vaguely but i never understood. Cause ive never seen such a pic of muren.

It seems he has a similar photo but just showing half his face. But ive wait to find such photo.

Do you know more? 

3 minutes ago, Killa said:

I remember this vaguely but i never understood. Cause ive never seen such a pic of muren.

It seems he has a similar photo but just showing half his face. But ive wait to find such photo.

Do you know more? 

I'm pretty sure this is the original photo, It took me a simple "Zeki Muren" research on Google Images to find it. They colored the face and added the paint on the face, notice how the sheets are the same as the Lady Gaga picture, which is obviously the original since we have it in a video format too. Apparently the name of the song also translate to something related to Applause, it's clearly made to make Gaga look bad.

zekimuran.jpg

d50befa0edd775d90bedd65372243728.jpg

SpeechIess
18 minutes ago, SJAG said:

I'm pretty sure this is the original photo, It took me a simple "Zeki Muren" research on Google Images to find it. They colored the face and added the paint on the face, notice how the sheets are the same as the Lady Gaga picture, which is obviously the original since we have it in a video format too. Apparently the name of the song also translate to something related to Applause, it's clearly made to make Gaga look bad.

zekimuran.jpg

I remember stans using this fake edit as an argument point to drag Gaga thinking it was real :smh:

Killa
13 minutes ago, SJAG said:

zekimuran.jpg

Oh its that photo obviously.

Are you kidding thats it? I actually thought there could be something more

But well this was the days photoshopping things to create fake news was the thing smh

If anyhting her appearance at the philip treacy show. Now that was very much something you could say this feels very zeki muren cause plataform heels and cape. But thats just the things that inspire the designers she embodies and so her as well. 

Ridiculous

Archived