:

:

rumor

Lady Gaga Probably Isn't Returning To AHS

theahsfan

Featured Posts

theahsfan
1 minute ago, edgy said:

My sister is a production assistant at FX and she says that she saw Gaga on set. :trollga:

Hide contents

My mom also works on subtitles at Netflix. :vegas:

Please shut up, I'm gonna explain those hints after the premiere, maybe then you'll believe me

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
iAstroLeo

Gurl if you aren't going to explain anything why bother?

I'm going to leak the LG6 setlist after its release :trollga:

LeJudas
1 hour ago, iAstroLeo said:

I walk the CEOs pet geckos every Sunday while he goes to church, he told me to tell you, PLS NO!

monketsharona

I hope she'll guest starring for one episode at least, the casting is hell amazing this year

By the way I think they haven't announced everybody who is back (Dylan McDermott, Connie Britton, Denis O'Hare), so I wouldn't be surprised if Gaga is back but still unnannounced. It's quite impossible to know if she was on set or not. Everything around the filming is so secret

xoxo Craig
3 hours ago, theahsfan said:

She was one of the first actors to sign on. Idk what happened. Maybe they'll still make something work but it's unlikely 

She probably never took up the role :ohwell: She never auditioned for it

End Racism Now

MonsterHUN
1 hour ago, iAstroLeo said:

Please make an insider account too...Everyone here will be shocked:huntyga: Oh and do not forget to follow Gaga because you are much more credible in that way!:trollga:

ryanripley

if her role was crucial she can't just back out so easily

i'm assuming she was never part of it

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Scathach

Well the AHS insider account on twitter said he was not sure if she was returning aswell, she was supposed to but he still doesn’t have the confirmation (and don’t LMAO at me he is legit and everyone in the AHS fandom knows about him).

She is/was supposed to play her s6 character. So if they can’t have her on the show after all, they can still have someone else play her.

VOLANTIS

Btw if you think I'm making this up, bookmark this post and remember these hints towards the next season "DW" "NM" "LGMT" "JCW" "MM" "AMR" "butterfly" and they'll make sense when the season airs (I'll explain what they mean nearer the time)

Dangerous Woman = Ariana Grande confirmed.

Nicki Minaj = Confirmed sis

Lady Gaga Made Taste = We been knew 

John C. Wayne = Gaga confirmed part 2

Million Measons = Donatella Versace pronouncing Million Rizzons but with an accent this time. (come thru)

Autonomous sensory meridian response (but without the 'sensory') = Pickle lady confirmed.

Butterfly = Gaga confirmed part 3

Thanks for spilling all these insider tea :vegas: 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

monketsharona
22 minutes ago, Craig Barnes said:

She probably never took up the role :ohwell: She never auditioned for it

I don't think Ryan Murphy makes auditions for his well known actors.

Ryan Murphy was seen near Electric Lady Studio when Gaga was there btw

Panchecco

you were the same person who made the thread trying to convince everyone that she was going to be in it right?

I have to cackle

VOLANTIS
1 minute ago, monketsharona said:

I don't think Ryan Murphy makes auditions for his well known actors.

Ryan Murphy was seen near Electric Lady Studio when Gaga was there btw

Omg what if she narrates a part of it or something :udidnt:

With the ENTIRE cast almost getting together it'd be hard to imagine Ryan wouldn't at least sneakily record her fart noises or something so he can sleep in peace that he got every single lead member for this season. 

monketsharona
1 minute ago, VOLANTIS said:

Omg what if she narrates a part of it or something :udidnt:

With the ENTIRE cast almost getting together it'd be hard to imagine Ryan wouldn't at least sneakily record her fart noises or something so he can sleep in peace that he got every single lead member for this season. 

Maybe not recordings, we know she was there for many projects (even a photoshoot with Tony Bennett), so they may meet for talking about new season ?

If he achieved to get Jessica Lange I have no doubt Ryan Murphy managed to get Lady Gaga involved for an episode.

VOLANTIS

She was never in a main role but we all know which character is crucial to this season..:ohwell:

The original supreme isn't necessarily "crucial" to be played out just like how it wasn't "crucial" for season 3. The one with the storyline revolving strictly around witches and not a mashup of 2 seasons. :oops:

Archived