💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Nicki Minaj (Feat. Nas) unreleased from Queen coming tonight at 7pm

monketsharona

Featured Posts

monketsharona

Apparently it's the song that couldn't make the cut because of the Tracy Chapman sample

StarstruckIllusion

If Gaga did this: omg legend. redefining an album era. streaming numbers incoming. the ARTPOP app’s Trakstar 2.0

Someone else: they’re a crazy mess omfg lmao trash 

monketsharona
Just now, Wigless said:

If Gaga did this: omg legend. redefining an album era. streaming numbers incoming. the ARTPOP app’s Trakstar 2.0

Honestly I think Gaga should consider release a bit more unreleased music just for fans.

Nicki Minaj fans are very very lucky lately. The album is amazing in quality, it's full of 17 songs (with a lot of long songs). Plus now this unreleased song ? The long wait was worthy in my opinion. 

PerfectCure
Just now, monketsharona said:

Plus now this unreleased song ? The long wait was worthy in my opinion. 

Well it's not really unreleased, it's just a scrapped song that she re-decided to add on the album, Gaga might have done this too without us knowing 

monketsharona
Just now, PerfectCure said:

Well it's not really unreleased, it's just a scrapped song that she re-decided to add on the album, Gaga might have done this too without us knowing 

I may be wrong but apparently it won't be linked to the album just like Barbie Tingz, just one off song that should have been on Queen

PerfectCure
1 minute ago, monketsharona said:

I may be wrong but apparently it won't be linked to the album just like Barbie Tingz, just one off song that should have been on Queen

Oh, my bad then

DelusionalGaga

So she's leaking it through somebody else even though Tracy didn't give the permission for the sample? That's kinda messed up :wtfga:

monketsharona
Just now, DelusionalGaga said:

So she's leaking it through somebody else even though Tracy didn't give the permission for the sample? That's kinda messed up :wtfga:

If she's releasing it, Tracy probably gave her permission but maybe not soon enough to include it on the album

DelusionalGaga
Just now, monketsharona said:

If she's releasing it, Tracy probably gave her permission but maybe not soon enough to include it on the album

Nnnn Imagine Tracy being like "Oh actually you CAN use the sample" one day after the release. Kiii :laughga:

monketsharona
Just now, DelusionalGaga said:

Nnnn Imagine Tracy being like "Oh actually you CAN use the sample" one day after the release. Kiii :laughga:

Maybe it will be one of the two Target bonus tracks ?

BlingNotTheMusic
23 minutes ago, Wigless said:

Nope, this is messier than the ARTPOP app sis :trollga:

monketsharona
2 minutes ago, Acsnpdx8 said:

Where is it messy to release extra music for fans ? All artists are not stingy of music

5 minutes ago, Acsnpdx8 said:

But not as messy as gaga going to the moon :sure:

elijahfan
3 minutes ago, Kazza said:

But not as messy as gaga going to the moon :sure:

Now that's one thing I'm glad didn't happen

Archived