Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Lil Kim ends feud with Nicki Minaj

monketsharona

Featured Posts

SPARTACUS

Wishes her the best and then says:  "She did what she did, until she's ready, hopefully, God puts it on her mind to do the right thing because she knows what she did. Once that happens, hopefully everyone will stop asking me [about Nicki]."

"I don't really care about that either. I was named that, I never named myself that. It's a difference. When the streets name you that, Biggie named me that. I didn't name myself that. When you gotta name yourself, that's a whole different thing, I would never name myself that."

Where in those shady statements does it sound like she's ended the feud? :spin:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

RAMROD
2 hours ago, Alexander Levi said:

If you guys haven’t figured out they are a sarcastic account by now :huntyga:

That's why I laughed, not at but with. :yes:

P.S: *intercom* @Haroon  I thought :yes: have returned, I am wrong :diane:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RAMROD
2 minutes ago, ARTPOPSTER said:

The year of solving fueds.

Katy and Taylor

Kim and Nicki

Who’s next?!?!? :oprah:

Gaga and Troy, Gaga and Laurieann 

ARTPOPSTER
Just now, RAMROD said:

Gaga and Troy, Gaga and Laurieann 

Then they can release Act II, rerelease the ARTPOP app, and everything else. :poot:

RAMROD
Just now, ARTPOPSTER said:

Then they can release Act II, rerelease the ARTPOP app, and everything else. :poot:

Yes.

or they made up to say goodbye again on good terms, so everyone can have closure and move on, no unfinished business , no bitterness :poot:

sipthistea
3 hours ago, GaGaAst said:

yes she is the most important ARTIST of all time.

Tea

Bloodyjack

I'm so relieved. I personally don't like Nicki as a person but I think it's undeniable that (along with cardi b) She is the modern day queen and although I don't nesscarily like it I think it's affirmative she's snatched lil Kim's crown. Anyways that was a really classy thing for lil kim to do and I'm glad this ugly mess of a feud is over

LordEnigma
18 hours ago, Bloodyjack said:

I'm so relieved. I personally don't like Nicki as a person but I think it's undeniable that (along with cardi b) She is the modern day queen and although I don't nesscarily like it I think it's affirmative she's snatched lil Kim's crown. Anyways that was a really classy thing for lil kim to do and I'm glad this ugly mess of a feud is over

Lil Kim back in the day was perfection but her recent song/video is SO bad 😖

Nicki’s time is here and now and I’m glad they aren’t completely hating each other anymore!

Inferno
On 8/11/2018 at 8:09 AM, Eggsy said:

How dare you Snub Queen Banks like that.. 

Im hoping you don't mean Azealia.

Inferno
On 8/11/2018 at 12:52 PM, Bloodyjack said:

I mean she snatched her crown but at what cost? she trampled kim in the mud on her come up to keep herself as the only female rapper at that time.

Archived