HUGE Gaga sale on the UK shop

LUCARTPOP

Featured Posts

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TeenIdle
1 hour ago, slayo said:

where can american little monsters get these good deals?

You got the JWT. Your time is over :ladyhaha:

youcantcatchme

Wish UK shop had the Joanne world tour stuff... so sad the tour got cancelled 4 days before my date in London T_T

teenagechrist

UGH THANK YOU. I bought the Lady Gaga t-shirt with the John Wayne font in white (I wanted it in black but y'all snatched it faster than you can say ferrari:triggered:) and the PI black long sleeve which I don't know if I like it very much, but it's just 9 euros so that's pretty nice. The shipping price though :wtfga:

feeling so hot tamale

Haroon

The black John Wayne font one is out of stock :giveup: Bought the white out of desperation :gum:

Regret not getting the black t-shirt with the big Gaga print on it with her wearing the Joanne sunglasses but only the sunglasses being in colour :selena:

LUCARTPOP
4 hours ago, Haroon said:

The black John Wayne font one is out of stock :giveup: Bought the white out of desperation :gum:

Regret not getting the black t-shirt with the big Gaga print on it with her wearing the Joanne sunglasses but only the sunglasses being in colour :selena:

That one has been out of stock for a long time, it's not your fault sis! :selena: 

Archived