Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

About Gaga and the VMAs

Infinity Wave

Featured Posts

Infinity Wave
5 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

The most that can happen is ASIB second trailer :huntyga:

And you call it "the most that can happen"???

:giveup:

Colourful

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MaryJaneHolland
16 minutes ago, I W said:

And you call it "the most that can happen"???

:giveup:

The most possible* that can happen :huntyga:

Head Empty

Why would she deny MTV the right to re-use her footage? It's promo among an important demographic, plus a bigger chance to trend #NoGagaNoVMAs :ohwell:

ryanripley
1 hour ago, mister max said:

I found it so confusing when she visited the MTV movie awards that I could actually see her going to the VMAs :saladga:

she was nominated (and won) at the MTV movie awards so it kinda makes sense if she hasn't got much goin on :saira:

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

tomsches

Honestly, I don't even want her to attend this Trash show that it has become. 

Mirages

Please... She's not performing they do this every single year, Gaga broke records and boundaries with her Vma wins, noms and performances. Of course they own past material from when she attended its their show, Gaga had to sign away contracts if she wanted to perform. And why the hell would she sue she's getting exposure as well and she needs it especially now, when she announced a residency and has a movie about to drop... Yall should think for a minute and not just regurgitate something you saw somewhere or thought about for a second :huntyga:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

lost in limbo

This happens every year since 2014, don't fool yourself by the fake hype. While she could maybe attend since she attended the MTV Movie Awards so it's not that far off, but I'd keep my hopes low if I were you.

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

Something tells me Gaga lowkey hates the show after they forced her to butcher the Applause performance... 

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

Sneaky Oliver

I don't think she's performing but I hope she will be there just to put her name in the news or promote Enigma (but idk how)

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Infinity Wave

1 hour ago, Mirages said:

Yall should think for a minute and not just regurgitate something you saw somewhere or thought about for a second :huntyga:

There's no need to be that rude btw.

Anyway, I didn't "regurgitate" anything, gurl I'm a Gaga fan since the beginning I perfectly know what the VMAs did last years. They never posted so much about her so please stop coming at me.

I never wrots she IS performing, I just said that to me, now this is just too much just for promo for the show and she should do something imo, that was the point of the thread. 

Colourful

Max Vandeburg
2 hours ago, ryanripley said:

I found it so confusing when she visited the MTV movie awards 

I think she visited just because her documentary was nominated. Meanwhile the VMA has been ignoring her videos for several consecutive years, and they continue to ignore other great artists... That's probably why she's been boycotting the awards since 2013. 

Edit: I'm so sorry, I quoted the wrong person. @mister max was the one who said the above phrase.

ryanripley
5 minutes ago, Max Vandeburg said:

I think she visited just because her documentary was nominated. Meanwhile the VMA has been ignoring her videos for several consecutive years, and they continue to ignore other great artists... That's probably why she's been boycotting the awards since 2013. 

Edit: I'm so sorry, I quoted the wrong person. @mister max was the one who said the above phrase.

i was so confused, for a moment i didn't remember typing that :messga:

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Frivolero
4 hours ago, xoxo Human said:

I hope they offered her a lot of money to perform on this shitshow :ohwell:

Yeah I want coloured neon gays to flow down from her stage that looks like a huge wig from enigma the one, and gaga give birth to herself via her face outlet. I want rainbow neon to flow out of it, as she emerges flying around the whole arena in slime, with slime and by slime. This song is the intro of her LG6 Song, titled "Disco Titty". 

mister max
43 minutes ago, Max Vandeburg said:

3 hours ago, ryanripley said:

she was nominated (and won) at the MTV movie awards so it kinda makes sense if she hasn't got much goin on :saira:

That makes sense yeah :huntyga: 

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Thomas P
4 hours ago, DAMN said:

Where were you both last year? Or the year before? :selena:

They do this every year. She's not performing. She's not announced. 

This is a lot more than usual though. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Archived