๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Enigma - October 31, 2019

Zilla

Featured Posts

Zilla

Are you going to the October 31st show? Post Here!

๐™ธ'๐š– ๐šŠ ๐š“๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š“๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š•.

• 3 weeks later...
KatieJudasGaga4

You guys better dress up in a Gaga outfit for Halloween.....:grr:

Spoiler

Even though I do this in every Gaga concert I go to.

ย 

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
nightadieu

I would LOVE to! Been to Dua's Halloween Show last year and loved how she transformed the whole set for that one night

ikilledfame

Hi, I'm selling my pair of tickets for Enigma. They are general admission standing tickets for Oct 31st Thursday, 8pm show because I won't be able to make it to the show at Vegas! Tickets can be transferable under your name via Ticketmaster (the official website I purchased from)

ย 

If you are keen, please kindly email me at [email protected]. Thanks!

• 6 months later...
dep18702

I'm going to the Halloween show!! So excited! Only thing is, I might be doing the whole Vegas trip by myself so that has me a little nervous. Is anyone else going by themselves/wanting to meet up?ย 

Feathered Fedora
On 8/13/2019 at 6:25 PM, dep18702 said:

I'm going to the Halloween show!! So excited! Only thing is, I might be doing the whole Vegas trip by myself so that has me a little nervous. Is anyone else going by themselves/wanting to meet up?ย 

Same here!ย I am goingย alone and staying in Vegas for a week, so would love to meet up with others and maybe go to an after party.

You can always sendย me a PMย :)

Kdavies12

I too am going to this show! Also hoping to get tickets to jazz and piano on the 26th if the pricing goes down :D

Feathered Fedora
2 hours ago, Kdavies12 said:

I too am going to this show! Also hoping to get tickets to jazz and piano on the 26th if the pricing goes down :D

Niceย :Dย If youโ€™re 21+ you could go to Brianโ€™s show on the 26th.ย Itโ€™s a little bit cheaper than J&P

Archived