Stefani Tee
🎤 Use code GAGAVEGAS at SeatGeek.com to get $20 off tickets 🎤
other

Enigma - June 1, 2019

Featured Posts

Zilla

If you're going to the June 1st show, post here!

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

SwissMonster

Hello, my fellow LM‘s... So I booked the June 1st (Enigma) and June 2nd (Piano and Jazz) shows. And I am curious who is with me? And from where you are? (I am from Switzerland btw...)

Also, I wish y’all the best of luck. Cause generally when I book Gaga Tickets, there is a problem (maybe some of you already know my flop story :toofunny:) I was too young for TFB and TMB. I hat tickets for BTW but was at the hospital at my show. For the Artrave I also had tickets but my parents booked our family vacation at the same time as the show. So I thought for the JWT I get all my missed shows. So I booked 3 shows in 3 different city’s: They all got cancelled...:laughga:(I can laugh at it now but believe me, I had some hard weeks after it). So let’s see with Enigma and I hope I don’t spreed the bad luck I had with Gaga over here :huntyga:

And if it gets cancelled, I take all the responsibility :selena:

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 1

Robagaga

I wish I could come for these dates cos its my birthday but I'm poor :giveup:

I live so far :nooo:

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.
  • Sad 1

LukeDonovan

I’ll be there for the June 1st and 2nd shows 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

Are we having pre-drinks or a party afterwards ?? 😘

• Like 2

derpmonster
On 8/12/2018 at 1:29 PM, SwissMonster said:

Hello, my fellow LM‘s... So I booked the June 1st (Enigma) and June 2nd (Piano and Jazz) shows. And I am curious who is with me? And from where you are? (I am from Switzerland btw...)

Also, I wish y’all the best of luck. Cause generally when I book Gaga Tickets, there is a problem (maybe some of you already know my flop story :toofunny:) I was too young for TFB and TMB. I hat tickets for BTW but was at the hospital at my show. For the Artrave I also had tickets but my parents booked our family vacation at the same time as the show. So I thought for the JWT I get all my missed shows. So I booked 3 shows in 3 different city’s: They all got cancelled...:laughga:(I can laugh at it now but believe me, I had some hard weeks after it). So let’s see with Enigma and I hope I don’t spreed the bad luck I had with Gaga over here :huntyga:

And if it gets cancelled, I take all the responsibility :selena:

Oh my God, you really deserve a Gaga live show at this point, it'll be worth it :ladyhaha:

I'm gonna be at June 1 and 2 shows! Let's meet up!

@SwissMonster @thunderzap00 @LukeDonovan

I have GA tickets for Enigma (coming with my bf) and seated back row for Piano+Jazz.

Join my FB Gaga sh*tposting group: I'll Never Release LG6 https://www.facebook.com/groups/185450449037808/
  • Like 3

Serial Chiller

Yes please!! I’ll fly from Wisconsin. I need friends and accommodation arrangements!!! :messga:

SwissMonster
On 10/20/2018 at 11:35 AM, derpmonster said:

Oh my God, you really deserve a Gaga live show at this point, it'll be worth it :ladyhaha:

I'm gonna be at June 1 and 2 shows! Let's meet up!

@SwissMonster @thunderzap00 @LukeDonovan

I have GA tickets for Enigma (coming with my bf) and seated back row for Piano+Jazz.

4 hours ago, LukeDonovan said:

Let’s do it! Never been to Vegas before so I’m super excited ! 🤯

ill be be there with my boyfriend too 🙂

@SwissMonster @thunderzap00 @derpmonster

3 hours ago, Serial Chiller said:

Yes please!! I’ll fly from Wisconsin. I need friends and accommodation arrangements!!! :messga:

I did not get a GA ticket in the end, only seated, still searching one though. So I can sell my seat! Got any ideas? (Is someone of you selling a GA maybe? :selena:) there are some for 385$ but I am scared nobody will buy my seat :air:

Edited by SwissMonster
  • Sad 1

Twitter

So upset I had to sell my Dec. 28 tickets. :madge:

But now I will be attending this Enigma date!

An American online news and social networking service.
  • YAAAS 2

derpmonster
3 hours ago, SwissMonster said:

@LukeDonovan @thunderzap00 @derpmonster @Serial Chiller

I got a GA ticket :vegas: Ready for that meet up :lana:

So are you flying from Switzerland? Or are you Swiss like Gaga is Italian? :trollga:

Join my FB Gaga sh*tposting group: I'll Never Release LG6 https://www.facebook.com/groups/185450449037808/