💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

One more VMA post about 20/8 & Gaga

HermesGr

Featured Posts

darkgaga
2 hours ago, SJAG said:

You're about to witness the biggest reach ever.

They've been using Gaga for promo since forever, but this year might be different. They're posting way too many throwback videos about her. "Everything might happen" is this year VMAs motto so ignore that.

This year VMAs performers are being announced with videos that features a slot machine kind of animation (See below for reference)

Each images is apparently an artist, the ones we know so far are: Ariana Grande (Heart), Shawn Mendes (Guitar/Flower), Logic (Robot), Jennifer Lopez (Diamond/6). There are few I recognize as possible artist..

The glasses could be for LSD (Labirinth, Sia and Diplo's group) since they're very similar to those Labirinth wears, plus they could promote their new single Thunderclouds, while the Star magic wand reminds me for some reason of Bazzi's album aesthetic. Bazzi recently released a Remix of his song Beautiful with Camila Cabello and both are nominated, so it makes sense for them to perform.

And last but not least I think that the telephone with the meat could refer to Lady Gaga.

Unfortunately the latest additions to the performers list have their own image (Crown for Nicki, Candy for Post Malone etc..) which leads me to think they're gonna use new images for each announcement.

Where do you see a telephone with meat?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HermesGr
16 minutes ago, darkgaga said:

There is a mobile with a steak 😂 chat emoji.. 

SwissMonster
2 hours ago, Acsnpdx8 said:

I know they are messy...BUT it would make sense as there are rumors that “The Shallow” will be released 3rd week of Aug so it makes sense. 

And she did make an unexpected appearance at the flop-worthy MTV movie awards earlier this year...

Not sure if the MTV crowd is ASIB’s target audience tho. :laughga:

As much as I love the shallows, but I have to agree with you. The ASIB songs would not fit into the VMA‘s and its audience at all. But, if it happens, I won’t complain :huntyga:

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

darkgaga
2 hours ago, Acsnpdx8 said:

I know they are messy...BUT it would make sense as there are rumors that “The Shallow” will be released 3rd week of Aug so it makes sense. 

And she did make an unexpected appearance at the flop-worthy MTV movie awards earlier this year...

Not sure if the MTV crowd is ASIB’s target audience tho. :laughga:

Where are this rumours?

sipthistea

Even if she attends, I won't be watching. I would only see her performance online after the show. :vegas:

Roboboy
12 hours ago, SJAG said:

You're about to witness the biggest reach ever.

They've been using Gaga for promo since forever, but this year might be different. They're posting way too many throwback videos about her. "Everything might happen" is this year VMAs motto so ignore that.

This year VMAs performers are being announced with videos that features a slot machine kind of animation (See below for reference)

Each images is apparently an artist, the ones we know so far are: Ariana Grande (Heart), Shawn Mendes (Guitar/Flower), Logic (Robot), Jennifer Lopez (Diamond/6). There are few I recognize as possible artist..

The glasses could be for LSD (Labirinth, Sia and Diplo's group) since they're very similar to those Labirinth wears, plus they could promote their new single Thunderclouds, while the Star magic wand reminds me for some reason of Bazzi's album aesthetic. Bazzi recently released a Remix of his song Beautiful with Camila Cabello and both are nominated, so it makes sense for them to perform.

And last but not least I think that the telephone with the meat could refer to Lady Gaga.

Unfortunately the latest additions to the performers list have their own image (Crown for Nicki, Candy for Post Malone etc..) which leads me to think they're gonna use new images for each announcement.

This actually seems really logical. Honestly, i’m wondering.....

11 hours ago, darkgaga said:

It's a mobile phone with a steak in a chat balloon actually, I clearly used telephone and meat to describe the image to reference the song and the dress respectively.

Catnikko
19 hours ago, Bradley said:

Wtf is she performing or not?

This is their third post regarding Gaga, I feel like they want to announce Gaga as a performer but they can't do it because Gaga hasn't announced the release of a single yet.

So far they have only posted about performers right? I looked on their Twitter profile and they only posted about Ariana, Lopez, Travis Scott, Post Malone and Nicki Minaj who are all performers.

Why would they post about Gaga out of the blue?

I think they did exactly the same last time

Dancing in the shadow of the meow

Archived