Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
throwback

Gaga received a standing ovation

Bradley

Featured Posts

Bradley

Can you believe shortly before this performance, this woman said she didn't want to sing anymore? She went on to deliver one of the most vocally challenging performances in her entire career, for which she rehearsed for months and gave a universally acclaimed performance that received a standing ovation (at 4:03)

I think Bradley was particularly impressed by this performance that he gave her an Oscarworthy role, he can be seen clapping at 4:17.

I've said this before, I'm so grateful to the Academy (whoever decided to let her do this) for giving her a chance and believing in her. Gaga is the pop megastar known for hits like Bad Romance, Poker Face wore a meatdress, got puked by an artist, bled to death, who on earth would have thought that she could pull this off?

She slayed so hard she had to cry

596fdc2a_edit_img_cover_file_14947482_14

She looked magnificent

JOZBL4NJOZB3BOYO4N35J6FMHM.jpg

KatieJudasGaga4

I cried, I'm not kidding, I was so proud of her, she showed that she isn't just an average pop star. I love that!

Nicogly

I mean truly, this was a career defining moment. Had she not done this, one can only wonder what she would be doing now? I mean, this paved the path for TIHTY and it will be the backdrop for the Best song nomination at the 2019 oscars. I know its crazy to talk about nominations before any of the songs are out BUT, The Academy loooves a narrative, and here comes a girl who has performed twice at their event and has wowed both times. If she does get a nomination and (hopefully) a win, we can thank this performance that began her flirtation with the Oscars

Rock On and A Last One For the Road 🚬

lost in limbo

Now the question is: did Gaga receive a standing ovation, or did the standing ovation receive Gaga?

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

Doncho

I still cant get over her voice in that performance. Her best ever, vocally. She slayed EVERYONE that day!

Catnikko

I only saw this performance this year and i was shook to the core :air: when the first note came out of her mouth i screamed inside

Dance in the shadow of the meow

Catnikko
30 minutes ago, lost in limbo said:

Now the question is: did Gaga receive a standing ovation, or did the standing ovation receive Gaga?

6igpo5dga6gy.jpg

Dance in the shadow of the meow

lost in limbo
2 minutes ago, Unbeweavable said:

6igpo5dga6gy.jpg

thx lol :laughga: 

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

That night was something special. Probably her best performance Ever. Or at least... The One that will stand the test of time. Gaga lives!

Under her eye

nerdfacekillah

i am mad that i didnt experience it with you guys here when it was broadcasted because i was in a depression and i didnt check any entertainment news back then. 

but nonetheless, she did THAT:legend:

If you don’t have any shadows, you’re not standing in the light.

Archived