đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Two of Gaga's Best Tour Performances Ever

OMonster

Featured Posts

OMonster

Interestingly, both of these performances come from JWT at Citi Field. New York really is the place for Gaga. 

The first performance is 'Applause':

This performance is just insanely good. It's electric, energetic and vocally incredibly. Her dancing is amazing here, too. I have never seen a modern artist perform like this before... she looks so alive and so deep into the music and the performance. If anyone were to ask me to prove why Gaga is the best performer of our generation, I'd probably show them this and the SuperBowl set. 

Second Performance is 'Come To Mama':

Now, Come To Mama isn't really a favourite of mine - but this performance is just so good. Gaga at the piano, singing in the pouring rain for acceptance and love. She totally comes alive again here. And when she jumps up onto the piano... she just feels like the biggest superstar of her time to me. I get chills. 

As a side note, can we just appreciate how sickening Gaga looked during JWT? The hair, the makeup... she looks so good here. One of her best tour looks I think - and I say that as a monster who lives for her avant-garde fashion, too. 

subtext / fantasy

Nicogly

These are amazing, but for me her cover of Whats Up in Vienna is just SO good. I always play it to anyone saying that she is an “okay” singer. I play it and say, female Eddie Vedder?

Rock On and A Last One For the Road 🚬

Oryank21

The thing about Gaga (I didn't go to any other artist's show so I don't know if it's with everyone) is that she sounds ALOT better in real life then in videos because I was at that show where she performed applause and it was so amazing the whole crowd lost it.

IMO The JWT as a whole and especially the New York shows were one of Gaga's best moments in her career

Regina George

I have to laugh... This can’t even come close to LoveGame and the rest of TMB tour performances, BTW Ball as of whole is better than thise 2, I’d say even Fame Ball’s Paparazzi performance is better.. :cryga:

chiuga

She is born to be a performer. Look at that attitude, energy and devotion.

and how she swipe the water off the piano. She’s a genius.

She was electric here- her voice and energy is incredible.

That said, I wish the stadium accommodations for the JWT stage was more than it was.

3 points in and ready for more

Oryank21
10 minutes ago, Miel said:

She was electric here- her voice and energy is incredible.

That said, I wish the stadium accommodations for the JWT stage was more than it was.

True, they could have figured out what to do and involve more tech in the stage design for the stadium shows

KatieJudasGaga4

I love it! I just hated the skirt she had on when she sung BTW, lol, I hated that skirt so much. But, I love the Alejandro performance because the high notes at the end! OMG  :firega:

NewUsername
33 minutes ago, Nicogly said:

These are amazing, but for me her cover of Whats Up in Vienna is just SO good. I always play it to anyone saying that she is an “okay” singer. I play it and say, female Eddie Vedder?

The one in Barcelona was way better, she screams too much in the Vienna one.

Killa

This come to mamma is so much better than the recording. Such more natural voice. 

She def was more consistent in jwt ball. If you go check some tmb or even btwb she looks half dead barely sings.

doppelganger
1 hour ago, OMonster said:

Interestingly, both of these performances come from JWT at Citi Field. New York really is the place for Gaga. 

The first performance is 'Applause':

This performance is just insanely good. It's electric, energetic and vocally incredibly. Her dancing is amazing here, too. I have never seen a modern artist perform like this before... she looks so alive and so deep into the music and the performance. If anyone were to ask me to prove why Gaga is the best performer of our generation, I'd probably show them this and the SuperBowl set. 

Second Performance is 'Come To Mama':

Now, Come To Mama isn't really a favourite of mine - but this performance is just so good. Gaga at the piano, singing in the pouring rain for acceptance and love. She totally comes alive again here. And when she jumps up onto the piano... she just feels like the biggest superstar of her time to me. I get chills. 

As a side note, can we just appreciate how sickening Gaga looked during JWT? The hair, the makeup... she looks so good here. One of her best tour looks I think - and I say that as a monster who lives for her avant-garde fashion, too. 

I've never seen this! :firega: Thanks!

These are absolutely incredible!! Perfect mix of the "old" and "new" Gaga. The rain and the energy of the crowd, Gaga's really feeling it that night. 

I agree that this version of CTM is less affected than the album version. 

doppelganger
33 minutes ago, oryan21 said:

True, they could have figured out what to do and involve more tech in the stage design for the stadium shows

I guess so, but it seems Gaga was a lot more relaxed not having to worry about the moving platforms :staymad: Don't get me wrong I loved the moving stage. 

nerdfacekillah

when it comes to the jazz tour my favorite one is, i mean what else can i say:firega:

If you don’t have any shadows, you’re not standing in the light.

Awrah999

I was at Citi field for the second night when it rained and the screens stopped working but Gaga turned up her vocals and KILLED it. Her rendition of The Edge of Glory is my favorite performance ever that I've ever heard live, but Applause is a close second (her vocals on this very fast paced song are just insane). The atmosphere was so electric!

justanothergay
12 hours ago, nerdfacekillah said:

when it comes to the jazz tour my favorite one is, i mean what else can i say:firega:

Omg that earring really gave up, me too sis

that boy that boy that boy that boy that boy That Boy THAT BOY is a MONSTER

Archived