It’s already here.

Yeah I know I should’ve posted it earlier. :selena:

monster4life231
Just now, Kween said:

Yeah I know I should’ve posted it earlier. :selena:

It’s ok. :hor:

spread peace - #MJInnocent

whateveradore

Y'all who are saying "she brought back she didn't invented" does not mean she didn't pushed boundries... the things she brought back are relevant till this day, which itwasn't before she showed up, that just proves the point.

She brought pop back to mainstream being free os ****s to give when it came to women in music, she also brought this theatrical feel to every thing she did, she changed the fashion game, and involved pop coulture art and technology all together.

being an advocate for white,black,yellow, americans, mexicans, asians, latinos, straight gay by, cis, trans, rich, poor.

I want to reshare this part of the column Gaga wrote in 2011 for V MAGAZINE:

When Yves Saint Laurent designed the “Mondrian” day dress for fashion week Fall/Winter 1965, did he plagiarize or revolutionize? Some people would say he was unoriginal, that he traced an iconic contemporary artwork by Piet Mondrian, and stole it for his own merits. Others may argue that by referencing something so “before its time,” he influenced an entire generation in fashion that transformed the female body with a more linear sensibility, graphics, and painterly shape. We now call it “mod.” Picass said, “Good artists copy; great artists steal.” Maybe he only said that because he and Matisse were in a bitchy queen fight for two decades (some called it a boxing match, I call it a conversation in art). But maybe it’s just that the resolution is: art gives birth to new art. There is no chicken or egg. It’s molecular. Cells give birth to cells. To put it more bluntly, the Hussein Chalayan vessel I wore at the Grammys wasn’t inspired by a chicken. It was stolen from an egg. But the transformation, the context, and the approach taken to reinterpret the meaning of birth and rebirth in terms of fame on a ****ing red carpet — this is what creates the modernity of the statement. The past undergoes mitosis, becoming the originality of the future.

nerdfacekillah
1 hour ago, Bradley said:

original.gif

out of topic, but that actor is so hot:giveup:

If you don’t have any shadows, you’re not standing in the light.

MaryJaneHolland
29 minutes ago, Mirages said:

She literally made EDM mainstream, she's worn a meat dress, she bled to death on stage, had the first number song to feature words like gay and bi, Bad Romance made her most VMAs nominated and awarded female in just one night, she had literally someone puke on her on stage, but go ahead and call her basic I guess... 

Maybe Mirages snapped

feat-mariah-carey-funny-or-die.thumb.jpg

Max Vandeburg
1 hour ago, Notget said:

Gaga used to talk about her pushing the boundaries of pop, art, etc. My opinion is that she never did.

tenor.gif?itemid=11510168

monketsharona
39 minutes ago, Mirages said:

She literally made EDM mainstream, she's worn a meat dress, she bled to death on stage, had the first number song to feature words like gay and bi, Bad Romance made her most VMAs nominated and awarded female in just one night, she had literally someone puke on her on stage, but go ahead and call her basic I guess... 

That post would deserve 1272377383839 'thanks'

whateveradore
3 minutes ago, Max Vandeburg said:

tenor.gif?itemid=11510168

she made pop goes mainstream, was featured in the Louvre, created new pollaroid (technology), she madeVersace sells rise (fashion)...I can continue

DAVID VOGUER
1 hour ago, mariomania1234 said:

Well you're opinion is objectively wrong.

She brought electronic music back to america.

She reinvigorated music videos, so much so that her peers all stepped up their game

She brought back performance art in pop performances.

She created a pop fashion aesthetic that ALL her peers litterally aped from her in the early 2010's.

DQr_z-uU8AEtZKs.jpg

She was at the forefront in aiding LGBTQ acceptance when she debuted.

She Infused Tech with fashion

The list goes on and on. Now shoo.

OMG! I made these graphics yearsss ago people still remember it!

EDIT: Love how someone put a watermark over my work :huntyga:

They can't scare me, if I scare them first.

Since when did thinking not pushing any boundaries means I'm dissing her.  :what: Heck I don't think Beyonce pushed any boundaries either.

• Admin locked this topic

Archived