๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Closer Look At The Ring

MarryTheSequins

Featured Posts

The Fame

I doubt it's an engagement ring. It has way too many obvious metal 'jewel holders', on the stone, and engagement rings tend to be presented in a way more polished amd professional manner, esp a very expensive one, which we can assume she'd have.

Regina George

Idc about that ring but those nails look just so amateur.. I canโ€™t even.. and itโ€™s funny to me because she can actually pay for something professional.ย 

GypsyBabe

Oh are people finally acknowledging that it exists now? :ladyhaha:ย Sheโ€™s been wearing the freaking think since the Grammyโ€™s. Itโ€™s clearly an engagment ring, pink diamond, her favorite color.ย 

โšฏอ›

GypsyBabe
1 hour ago, The Fame said:

I doubt it's an engagement ring. It has way too many obvious metal 'jewel holders', on the stone, and engagement rings tend to be presented in a way more polished amd professional manner, esp a very expensive one, which we can assume she'd have.

Yeah the cage is garish on the ring. Who knows. It looks like an engagment ring to me. Especially her recent poses on vacation where she is having pics taken featuring her displaying the ring.ย 

โšฏอ›

MarryTheSequins
10 hours ago, Interstellar said:

@MarryTheSequinsย oh my god. Youโ€™re like one of the first people I remember from this forum back around 6-7ย years ago. Great to see you again!

hahahaha hey girl!ย :heart:

MarryTheSequins
8 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Idc about that ring but those nails look just so amateur.. I canโ€™t even.. and itโ€™s funny to me because she can actually pay for something professional.ย 

I mean the same person does nails for Kesha, Beyonce and more so I'm sure she knows what she's doingย :sweat:

Regina George
31 minutes ago, MarryTheSequins said:

I mean the same person does nails for Kesha, Beyonce and more so I'm sure she knows what she's doingย :sweat:

Idc who sheโ€™s working with.. All I know is that they look cheap.. my 4 years old niece could do them better

Togekiss

Unless Christian got her ring from a vending machine it is NOT an engagement ringย 

bring on that pecan pie

justanothergay

The delusion in this thread... she's probably already married

tenor.gif

that boy that boy that boy that boy that boy That Boy THAT BOY is a MONSTER

SPARTACUS

Definitely an engagement ring.ย  When has Gaga ever worn a ring (or any piece of jewelry) for this long, never taking it off... ever... even for a swim in the ocean? :huntyga:

-๐“๐‡๐„ ๐…๐€๐Œ๐„ ๐„๐๐ˆ๐†๐Œ๐€โ„ข

SPARTACUS
24 minutes ago, justanothergay said:

The delusion in this thread... she's probably already married

tenor.gif

#TeamTaraGa still hoping for that same-sex union. :classy:

-๐“๐‡๐„ ๐…๐€๐Œ๐„ ๐„๐๐ˆ๐†๐Œ๐€โ„ข

freebit

Not really a fan of the ring. The big stones around it make it look cheap. I prefer the heart one - it was a bit twee, but simple.ย 

Archived