You can be team Ariana next week boo, but today it´s time to respect the Queen

giphy.gif

Nicki Minaj is no queen :ladyhaha:

End Racism Now

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PerfectCure

Good marketing strategy to mess around with the release date (if it was even intentional) but she better drop it before it becomes annoying. 

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, Gagi said:

Says who

Everyone who knows, Nicki ripped off Lil Kim and she has an awful fake personality :trollga:  I'd rather support a female rapper who isn't all about taking the other females down

End Racism Now

Bradley

I don't like some of her career choices but I'm gonna check out the album.

It's not like we have a lot of huge releases recently. Plus I kind of enjoyed The Pinkprint so it would be interesting to know how its successor sounds like.

DelusionalGaga

Okay, but I've heard that radio show was a mess. She was arguing with someone on the phone about the album release while being live on air? :wtfga:

Just now, DelusionalGaga said:

Okay, but I've heard that radio show was a mess. She was arguing with someone on the phone about the album release while being live on air? :wtfga:

Yes but tbh I thought it was staged, like the way she pronounced "what you meaaaaan we can´t release the album right now" or something similiar, as if she wouldn´t know before that her own album won´t be released in the moment she was doing the interview

DelusionalGaga
2 minutes ago, Gagi said:

Yes but tbh I thought it was staged, like the way she pronounced "what you meaaaaan we can´t release the album right now" or something similiar, as if she wouldn´t know before that her own album won´t be released in the moment she was doing the interview

Yeah, I think so too. She was acting as if she didn't know that the tracklist has leaked. It was lowkey iconic :vegas:

nikola

Soooo.... al that drama about pushing album back was for quick hype...... nice... good for her i guess

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

12 minutes ago, nikola said:

Soooo.... al that drama about pushing album back was for quick hype...... nice... good for her i guess

Yea but I as a fan had never thought she really had to clear a sample, like which big popstar records a song and releases an album without having the sample cleared :oops:

Mirages
4 minutes ago, Gagi said:

Yea but I as a fan had never thought she really had to clear a sample, like which big popstar records a song and releases an album without having the sample cleared :oops:

Well Mariah had to change the track list for Emancipation only a week or two before release because one of the songs samples wasn't cleared and its never seen the light of the day since. 

I'm the bitch that's fragile

• Admin locked this topic

Archived