interview

Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper Talk "A Star Is Born" Chemistry

Featured Posts

ryanripley

i was shocked at how great his voice is in the trailer :giveup: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ
  • YAAAS 1

Madam Margolyes

“All that chemistry you see between them in ASIB was totally real” so they really f***ed, huh? :lolly:

• LMAO 12
  • YAAAS 1

Luzaleja
36 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

i was shocked at how great his voice is in the trailer :giveup: 

same :giveup::giveup: I'm excited for his songs as well :giveup: I need the soundtrack :vegas:

Edited by Luzaleja
  • YAAAS 1

missezramay

I need the unedited 150 minutes of this interview please and thank you. "She knows everything about me - there is not one thing she doesn't know and I believe the same for me" - I've been attACKED :giveup:

Edited by missezramay
  • Like 5

Jaume
11 minutes ago, missezramay said:

I need the unedited 150 minutes of this interview please and thank you. "She knows everything about me - there is not ont thing she doesn't know and I believe the same for me" - I've been attACKED :giveup:

Why? We been knew. When some actors spent together like 24/7  for 2 months of course they get intimate and tell each other everything, what else could they do?   

Tell us something we don't know already. 

missezramay
1 hour ago, Jaume said:

Why? We been knew. When some actors spent together like 24/7  for 2 months of course they get intimate and tell each other everything, what else could they do?   

Tell us something we don't know already. 

Lol I know but it's nice to get confirmation, especially since they really appear to admire each other. And that's not always the case. Some actors work together a lot and never really talk or hang out once the project's done. I mean, look at Bradley and Jennifer Lawrence. Yeah, sure they probably told each other a lot of things but it doesn't mean they have the same kind of chemistry I'm getting from Gaga/Bradley.

Bradley
3 hours ago, missezramay said:

Lol I know but it's nice to get confirmation, especially since they really appear to admire each other. And that's not always the case. Some actors work together a lot and never really talk or hang out once the project's done. I mean, look at Bradley and Jennifer Lawrence. Yeah, sure they probably told each other a lot of things but it doesn't mean they have the same kind of chemistry I'm getting from Gaga/Bradley.

I think Tom Hardy and Charlize Theron didn't get along very well during the Mad Max set.

Jaume

Well I have to admit that I LOVE Gaga the singer... I don't really care about her acting career even though I want to see the movie.  

I want her to talk about LG6 LOL